PDA

View Full Version : Gorgeous Baseball Bat Display Case FOR SALE - NEVER opened from original box

asr1084
05-09-2011, 11:31 AM
I recently purchased a gorgeous baseball bat display case (hand made by USA Display) of actual solid oak and museum quality glass. I did extensive research on bat displays as I am an avid collector of game used bats. By the time I recieved it, I had already purchased a lock safe for my memorabilia and really do not need it now as I am not "displaying" any of my bats. It took a little over (3) weeks to have built and sent to me. It retails at $288.00. See link attached. I am selling to get rid of. I literally recieved it less than a week ago and it has not been removed from the box it was shipped to me in.

http://www.usadisplay.net/sports.htm

I will entertain offers for it. Email me at asreece10@yahoo.com if you have any questions.

asr1084
05-10-2011, 11:31 AM
With shipping I paid nearly $350.00 for it (but definately an awesome case for that VERY special bat you have).

I would accept $200.00 including shipping.

asreece10@yahoo.com

xpress34
05-10-2011, 12:25 PM
Beautiful bat case, but holy $^&* are they expensive! And overpriced on some items:

DP33C Ball Display w/ Photo Card Turf Insert- ONLY $19.81 each!

That same case is available at Hobby Lobby for $3.99.

The wood items sound about right, but they are up there on some of their plastic displays.

Just sayin'...

- Smitty

asr1084
05-11-2011, 02:50 PM
Thanks for the input. I am just trying to get rid of it becaue I will never use it after I bought a lock safe.

I would definately go lower. Just trying to get rid of it and definately not trying to "rip" anyone off. I will accept offers that anyone feels is fair for the case.

Mulligans
05-11-2011, 06:07 PM
I tried to PM you but could not....E-mail me and I will get back to you.

Thanks Jeff

Mulligans
05-11-2011, 06:10 PM
Sorry....I did not see your email in your original post.

asr1084
01-01-2012, 11:03 AM
I recently purchased a gorgeous baseball bat display case (hand made by USA Display) of actual solid oak and museum quality glass. I did extensive research on bat displays as I am an avid collector of game used bats. By the time I recieved it, I had already purchased a lock safe for my memorabilia and really do not need it now as I am not "displaying" any of my bats. It took a little over (3) weeks to have built and sent to me. It retails at $288.00. See link attached. I am selling to get rid of. I literally recieved it less than a week ago and it has not been removed from the box it was shipped to me in.

http://www.usadisplay.net/sports.htm

I will entertain offers for it. Email me at asreece10@yahoo.com if you have any questions.

BUMP.....I will entertain ANY offers. I need to sell to recoup our Christmas shopping budget (and for the sake that I do not "display" my items anymore, rather I "store" them).

asr1084
01-04-2012, 12:10 PM
Price dropped to $150.00.

email me if you are interested asreece10@yahoo.com

asr1084
02-18-2012, 03:59 PM
Bump