PDA

View Full Version : BMH: Get Well Soon!!

metsbats
05-07-2011, 03:26 PM
I just learned via FB that BMH is recovering from a hospital stay.
(details unknown)

Our thoughts and prayers are with you Brian for a speedy recovery.

sox83cubs84
05-07-2011, 09:50 PM
+1. Heal up, Brian.

Dave Miedema

BMH
05-08-2011, 06:26 AM
Thanks guys, nothing to bad just a heart attack.:o

3arod13
05-08-2011, 07:14 AM
Brian, thoughts and prayers are with you for a quick recovery! Take is easy and don't push yourself to hard!

BMH
05-08-2011, 07:59 AM
I've already been told I'm not allowed back to work for 6 weeks by my family so I've got a lot of down time coming up.

3arod13
05-08-2011, 08:03 AM
I've already been told I'm not allowed back to work for 6 weeks by my family so I've got a lot of down time coming up.

Sounds like you have a great family you cares about you alot and wants you around for a long time, so listen to them :)

Dach0sen0ne
05-08-2011, 09:27 AM
Take it easy! Sending prayers your way for a speedy recovery!

xpress34
05-08-2011, 09:42 AM
Brian -

Best Wishes to you and yours and all my best for a speedy recovery!

- Xpress

WadeInBmore
05-08-2011, 10:11 AM
brian,

Rest up, decompress and enjoy that down time as you recover! Fingers crossed for you.

wade

tigerdale
05-08-2011, 10:43 AM
Wishing you the best Brian.

otismalibu
05-08-2011, 11:11 AM
Remember gents...cold sweats, shortness of breath, upper body pain, you might be having a heart attack.

But, if you catch your wife taking blurry, poorly lit pictures of all your sports memorabilia and creating her very first eBay ID, you can be damn well certain you're having a heart attack.

yankees506
05-08-2011, 01:45 PM
Speedy recovery Brian, heres to your health.

camarokids
05-08-2011, 02:13 PM
Hope all is better now. Take a break from the daily grind and recharge those batteries. I think a vacation in Hawaii would be a great idea, it would help you get away and have some quiet fun.

SkubeBats
05-08-2011, 09:26 PM
Don't tell me it was all those Mother's Day bat orders that did it to you. Wish you all the best and hope your back on your feet soon!!

jppopma
05-09-2011, 12:26 AM
Hope you get well soon Brian! My heart goes out to you and your family.

ChrisCavalier
05-09-2011, 05:28 AM
Hey Brian,

Our thoughts and prayers are with you for a speedy recovery. However, please make sure you take this as a lesson for the future. There are too many things in life to enjoy (like family) and they need to be made priorities over things that create stress in our lives. I'm trying to learn that lesson as well and have been spending more time with my family, friends and faith. With that said, I have been enjoying my life much more because of it.

You are a great guy and we appreciate everything you have done for everyone on the forum. We just want to make sure you stay healthy for a REALLY long time.

Sincerely,
Chris

jbsportstuff
05-09-2011, 10:20 AM
Brian,
We all appreciate what you bring to the forum. You are a wealth of information and we all appreciate it very much.

I hope that you have a speedy recovery and take things a little easier for a while. Our prayers are with you.

Jeff

JBSPORTSTUFF

70to66
05-09-2011, 02:38 PM
Hope you are feeling better soon!

spartanservitto
05-09-2011, 09:20 PM
BMH, thanks for always helping me out, I hope you have a safe and healthy recovery, truly do.

-Tony

corsairs25
05-09-2011, 09:23 PM
Brian, you have been generous with your help. Be good to yourself and your family and stay well.

Eric
05-09-2011, 10:01 PM
Get well soon!
Eric

cliffjmp33
05-09-2011, 11:37 PM
Hoping you a quick and full recovery BMH! Thoughts and prayers with you and your family.

island_style
05-10-2011, 05:32 AM
Hey, Brian.

If you need help in the Pro Bat division while you're out I will gladly offer my services. I promise not to make any models with knobs on both ends (as Bob Uecker once joked that's how his models came back to him). However, I can't promise that some S999 models with my name and Los Angeles Dodgers on the barrel won't make their way out of the factory. :)

Seriously, I wish you all the best for a speedy recovery. And, thanks for everything that you do for us here at GUU.

Kind Regards,

Ron.

Rsamiano@aol.com

mwbosoxfan
05-10-2011, 11:03 AM
Brian,

I don't really post that often, but read a lot everyday. You truly make very beneficial contributions to the forum with the information you so graciously provide. You are an outstanding member here.

Take care of yourself and get well soon!

John

MSpecht
05-10-2011, 12:41 PM
Hi Brian---

Take care and stay well... Health and well-being are the most important things for you and your family... Thanks for your participation on the forum amd looking forward to many years of friendship.

Mike Jackitout7@aol.com

BMH
05-10-2011, 09:59 PM
Thanks for the comment guys. I got to meet my Cardiologist today and that was a very sobering experience. According to him I shouldn't be alive and they still don't know what triggered the heart attack. Anyway, I am to do absolutely nothing for the next four weeks and I should avoid stress. I asked him what I was supposed to do with my wife then:p

Anyway, my brother's have already had my account at work frozen so I can't log in and told everyone to say everything was "great" if I asked. I know I have several models to make and I'm the only one that does it. Oh well, it can wait until I get back, if I do go back. The job is highly stressful.

Once again thanks for your thoughts and prayers.

justinwc80
05-12-2011, 07:25 AM
Thoughts and prayers are with you, have appreciated your insight greatly and hope you are able to get back to normalcy sooner than later. Get well soon.

matt
05-12-2011, 09:45 AM
Brian - I really appreciate all the knowledge you share. I wish you a speedy recovery. Let your brothers do some work for a while though!

Matt Miller

MJB14
05-12-2011, 10:15 AM
Thanks for everything you do for us members here. Rest up and hope you feel better.

bdeol4
05-12-2011, 04:44 PM
Get well soon, our health is our wealth. Take care! :)

GameBats
05-12-2011, 08:03 PM
Get well soon!

jppopma
05-31-2011, 11:17 PM
Has anyone heard from Brian lately? Hopefully he is still doing well and not getting too stir crazy.

Brian, if you are still checking the boards I was wondering if you (or anyone else) can provide and suggestions for stopping to visit the museum. I am planning to stop by while on vacation in a couple of weeks. If you are back by then, hopefully I will be able to stop in and say hi.

Thanks and hope things are well,

John

BMH
06-04-2011, 11:03 PM
Yeah, I haven't checked the boards recently.

I have my first check up with the cardiologist next Friday. Hoping to be cleared to go back to work. I am going nuts at home. I have been in a few times to make models since no one else has been taught how to do it. Woohoo! Job security!

My main suggestion for a visit is to come during the work week. Saturday and Sunday has production but it won't be Pro bat production.

jppopma
06-05-2011, 12:28 AM
Thanks Brian,

Good luck with the checkup. We will be going during the week, so just a matter of determining when the kids will be best suited (fed, awake, etc..).

John

frikativ54
06-05-2011, 01:28 AM
Thanks guys, nothing to bad just a heart attack.:o

Sorry to hear about this. My family's thoughts are with you. Rest up.

allstarsplus
06-05-2011, 07:41 PM
Brian, hope you get back to your normal activities soon! Let me know if you want to come to Washington for some R&R and take in a ballgame in my Suite with you and the family. June 14th we have the Cardinals and a great time to bring the family for Fathers Day as the Nats play the Orioles in Washington on Sunday June 19th (US Open is all that week here up the street from my home too at Congressional)

Birdbats
06-06-2011, 01:47 PM
Brian, hope all is going well with your recovery and that your follow-up appointment offers everything you want to hear.

camarokids
06-12-2011, 09:39 PM
Brian, hope you get back to your normal activities soon! Let me know if you want to come to Washington for some R&R and take in a ballgame in my Suite with you and the family. June 14th we have the Cardinals and a great time to bring the family for Fathers Day as the Nats play the Orioles in Washington on Sunday June 19th (US Open is all that week here up the street from my home too at Congressional)

Hope you are doing much better Brian!

All Stars,
I 'd love to watch a game in your suite!!