PDA

View Full Version : Dawson Expos Jacket On Ebay

dirtyla2000
04-29-2011, 02:38 PM
I love the description of this jacket.The only thing you know for sure is that yes its an Expos jacket and Dawson did sign it ! Someone adds a 10 inside the jacket, along with the existing 6 and voila, Its now a Dawson Gamer. I own 6 of these jackets and none have multiple no's. These jackets were late 80's and 90's jackets.The hawk was long gone by then. :confused:

dirtyla2000
04-29-2011, 02:53 PM
I love the description of this jacket.The only thing you know for sure is that yes its an Expos jacket and Dawson did sign it ! Someone adds a 10 inside the jacket, along with the existing 6 and voila, Its now a Dawson Gamer. I own 6 of these jackets and none have multiple no's. These jackets were late 80's and 90's jackets.The hawk was long gone by then. :confused:
Sorry forgot to add the Expos didnt use the fleurs de lys on there logos t'ill 92.! SO this is absolutely a game worn Expos jacket signed but NOT used by DAWSON! Didnt need much research to figure this won out GAYNOR !!!!:mad:

dirtyla2000
04-29-2011, 08:52 PM
Jacket has mysteriously disappeared off of ebay! Ali is well in the world again!