PDA

View Full Version : Giants team store

Buster23!
04-29-2011, 08:03 AM
I bought some GU bats at the SF Giants team store early last year when I was stationed in California. But since I had to move and I was wondering if the prices went way up since they won the Championship?

alltimegiants
04-30-2011, 11:55 PM
not really, i went to opening night and i saw alot of Fred Lewis bats, Ryan Garko bats, Kevin Frandsen bats, and etc.

the only current and 2010 champion player was aaron rowand for $75.

you should sign up to their email list.

email the giants at gameused@sfgiants.com

I hope this helps.... GO GIANTS !!!! WORLD CHAMPIONS!!! :D :D :D

check my site www.alltimegiants.webs.com (http://www.alltimegiants.webs.com)

Buster23!
05-01-2011, 09:58 AM
Heck yeah, Thanks is some great information. Will they mail stuff to you?

Insomniac186
05-01-2011, 07:32 PM
Team stores are usually more than happy to mail items to you, at least the ones I've dealt with. I will be going to the Giants ballpark this coming weekend, if I see anything interesting I can let you know.

Buster23!
05-02-2011, 08:16 AM
That would be great!!! I have been looking for a Nate Schierholtz (http://espn.go.com/mlb/player/_/id/28815/nate-schierholtz) and Travis Ishikawa latly. Please let me know if they have one and the amount if you can remember. Thanks a ton

Insomniac186
05-02-2011, 11:05 AM
Will do! Come to think of it, I think they were selling an Ishikawa game used item at the Giants Dugout Store at the Valley Fair Mall in San Jose. It was either a bat, helmet, or jersey, I don't remember which, but I will find out. I plan on going to the mall on Friday, then to the ballpark on Saturday.

Insomniac186
05-06-2011, 11:57 PM
The Giants Dugout store at Valley Fair Mall in San Jose has an Ishikawa road jersey from '09, for $900-something (Yikes!). I'll let you know what I see at the team store at the ballpark tomorrow.

Insomniac186
05-07-2011, 07:42 PM
The team store was disappointing. Looks like all the good stuff was picked clean. Like alltimegiants said, the bats were all Fred Lewis, Ryan Garko, and Kevin Frandsen. There were several helmets, but not really any notable players other than Molina for $350. All the others were $100 to $175. I was hoping the team store would have some retro jerseys and caps but oddly there was nothing...