PDA

View Full Version : NBA & Other Basketball Game Worn WANTED

sportscentury
04-27-2011, 04:18 PM
Always looking and paying top dollar for the best of items of NBA stars of today and yesterday. Retired players of interest include Maravich, Russell, Chamberlain, Jordan, Dr. J, Magic, Bird, Scottie Pippen, Barkley, etc. Current players of interest include Kobe, LeBron, Shaq, Blake Griffin, John Wall, Dwyane Wade, Durant, Duncan, Dwight, Carmelo, Chris Paul, etc. Looking for game worn jerseys (or complete uniforms), shoes, warmups, and unusual items. I also collect Championship/Finals player rings. Team or player documentation a plus. I can be reached at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

sportscentury
05-09-2011, 02:18 PM
To the top. Thank you.

perlman9
05-09-2011, 02:54 PM
i just saw GameWornUniforms.com got a ton of newer Utah Jazz jerseys, etc. Not sure all they have, I was interested in the Goran Suton but thought the price was a bit steep.

zack66
05-09-2011, 09:39 PM
I have some items that would be of interest to you. Items include A couple pairs of Kobe shoes, Kobe used warm ups, Derek Fisher used shorts (99-00), Robert Horry used Laker shooting shirt, Laker shooting shirt signed by Magic, Kareem, Rambis, Worthy, Jerry West auto jersey, Shoes signed by Lamar, Kobe, Bynum, Walton, and about ten more, Basketball signed by Bill Walton and lot more. There is too much for me to list. I have football and baseball items as well. I am not selling all but doing some spring cleaning. I just really have way too much stuff. I would like to refine my collection. matt@zacky.net

kmets
05-09-2011, 10:29 PM
Perhaps you might be interested in the following game worn jerseys:

JKidd-Nets gray
VCarter-Nets white
Billy Knight- Kansas City Kings white
Herb Williams-Mavs white

Please email rundmkev@yahoo.com for pics

sportscentury
05-18-2011, 08:20 PM
Still looking. Thank you.

sportscentury
05-27-2011, 03:46 PM
To the top. Thank you for looking.

sportscentury
06-07-2011, 04:12 PM
Bump.

sportscentury
08-19-2011, 11:57 AM
Always looking and paying top dollar for the best of items of NBA stars of today and yesterday. Retired players of interest include Maravich, Russell, Chamberlain, Jordan, Dr. J, Magic, Bird, Scottie Pippen, Barkley, etc. Current players of interest include Kobe, LeBron, Shaq, Blake Griffin, John Wall, Dwyane Wade, Durant, Duncan, Dwight, Carmelo, Chris Paul, etc. Looking for game worn jerseys (or complete uniforms), shoes, warmups, and unusual items. I also collect Championship/Finals player rings. Team or player documentation a plus. I can be reached at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Bump.

sportscentury
08-31-2011, 06:04 AM

Anyone?

sportscentury
11-18-2011, 06:50 AM

Still looking. Thank you.

dougiedshow
11-22-2011, 10:29 PM
I have an iverson sixers jersey, gary payton shoes, g rice shoes wi
th chamberlain tribute on them, and a Lbj worn tattoo cover up patch from lebron james high school days. dougiedshow@aol.com if interested. Thanks.

sportscentury
01-14-2012, 07:25 AM
Always looking and paying top dollar for the best of items of NBA stars of today and yesterday. Retired players of interest include Maravich, Russell, Chamberlain, Jordan, Dr. J, Magic, Bird, Scottie Pippen, Barkley, etc. Current players of interest include Kobe, LeBron, Shaq, Blake Griffin, John Wall, Dwyane Wade, Durant, Duncan, Dwight, Carmelo, Chris Paul, Ricky Rubio, etc. Looking for game worn jerseys (or complete uniforms), shoes, warmups, and unusual items. I also collect Championship/Finals player rings. Team or player documentation a plus. I can be reached at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

sportscentury
06-10-2012, 08:17 AM
Always looking and paying top dollar for the best of items of NBA stars of today and yesterday. Retired players of interest include Maravich, Russell, Chamberlain, Jordan, Dr. J, Magic, Bird, Scottie Pippen, Barkley, Shaq, etc. Current players of interest include Kobe, LeBron, Blake Griffin, Dwyane Wade, Durant, Duncan, Dwight, Carmelo, Chris Paul, Kyrie Irving, etc. Looking for game worn jerseys (or complete uniforms), shoes, warmups, and unusual items. I also collect Championship/Finals and Hall of Fame player rings. Team or player documentation a plus. I can be reached at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

^This^ -- and please let me know if you have any 2012 NBA Playoffs items available. Thank you. gameusedequip2@hotmail.com

chasingtheclown
06-15-2012, 07:42 PM
check your pm