PDA

View Full Version : krukcards

momen55
04-27-2011, 03:09 PM
for those of you that have been around, who is this person or persons on ebay? why do they have everything and anything?

camarokids
04-27-2011, 04:19 PM
They have been discussed before here and they have even posted here. I will search for you.

camarokids
04-27-2011, 04:24 PM
There are a few threads...

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_forum/showthread.php?t=37248&highlight=kruk

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_forum/showthread.php?t=36315&highlight=kruk

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_forum/showthread.php?t=33755&highlight=kruk

There may be more....

commando
04-27-2011, 04:26 PM
Many of us who collect cards have used Kruk for many years (I first ordered cards from them 15 years ago). They have recently expanded into the game-used business and it looks to me like the do bulk buys from the teams (or buy from the people who did the bulk buys with the teams, LOL).

It's kind of a similar situation with Wayne Otto of Pro-Am Sports... You know the stuff came from the team, but have to do your own research to figure out exactly what some of the stuff is. You might find some hidden gems if you know who wore which numbers during spring training, or that kind of thing.

jppopma
04-28-2011, 12:07 AM
Kruk has been around for a long long time, especially when it comes to cards.

They have a very impressive inventory, much of which is purchased directly from teams in bulk. Just like anything else, Kruk can only go by what the teams tell them....so nothing is fullproof.

Beyond the team purchases, Kruk is a dealer in all senses. Some of the jerseys that they offer were trader to them or from purchases that make from other collectors. The are high volume enough to buy full collections. Again, these jerseys will be only as good as their sources.

They are overall very easy to deal with and could help you out if you are looking for something from a team they deal directly with. They have alot of items that are not yet listed on Ebay and from when I toured their warehouse, they have pallets of items from teams that they have not even gone through yet.

jtnatalierica
04-29-2011, 01:01 AM
Just responding to the Kruk's. Great people, been to their location. I deal with George directly, what a great guy. I have traded with him, and he lets you search thru their inventory to make great deals. I know I've come out ahead in trades, but, he just likes to make traders/buyers happy. I am in no way connected with them, just called two years ago and made some trades. He calls me monthly just to inquire if I've got anything to discuss. If you got the time and have something to trade, call them first. They have so much inventory, they'll make great trades. Again, I can't say enough of good things about them. They are honest, have interesting jerseys, and treat you with respect. I dout them.eal mainly with George, he's the go to guy. Loves talking uniforms and likes to learn more ab

camarokids
04-29-2011, 10:46 PM
What is their contact info?

RaiderNationPDX
04-30-2011, 01:50 AM
Bought a Red Wings puck off eBay a couple months back, not a bad thing to say about the seller. Love the puck, it got to me quick and was carefully packed. As for contact info, the e-mail I have for them is orders@krukcards.com.

perlman9
04-30-2011, 10:35 AM
I have also gotten a few Michigan State alum NFL jerseys from them, very nice!

sox83cubs84
04-30-2011, 03:29 PM
Kruk Cards frequently asks me questions about items they have, and has asked me to do LOOs on some of their items. They want to do it right, and they show a willingness to listen to collector feedback and advice...something some game-used dealerships don't care to do.:D

Dave Miedema