PDA

View Full Version : Ivan Pudge Rodriguez Game Bats

stdrwt11
04-25-2011, 03:16 PM
Can anyone post some pics of Pudge game bats from Detroit Tiger days? Thanks. I know most have his signature but wondering if there were any with his name printed on the bat, particularly Zinger Bats.

PwKw13
04-25-2011, 08:18 PM
Here's a Marucci from 2008.

allstarsplus
04-26-2011, 08:55 AM
Can anyone post some pics of Pudge game bats from Detroit Tiger days? Thanks. I know most have his signature but wondering if there were any with his name printed on the bat, particularly Zinger Bats.

The only signature bats are his Louisville Sluggers. Since he has been in Washington I have only seen him use Louisville in games. He has used other types of bats in BP. Not sure if that is how he did it in Detroit but the best Pudge bat expert out there is Detroit's TigerDale if he sees this thread I am sure he can tell you.

tigerdale
04-26-2011, 10:58 AM
Hi, not exactly sure of the question....if its 'Do zinger bats have the name printed on the bats?" The answer is yes, any Zinger bat I have from the tigers the name is printed on the barrell. Now if its did pudge use Zinger bats...you'd probably have to post a photo of the bat. Louisville was his bat of choice in Detroit, but he did use Xbats, Marucci, Rawlings...to name a few. Did he use a Zinger...he very well could have, but I don't have a bat or photo handy that shows that. Did you look thru getty images? It almost does seem like I have seen him w/ one on there.

stdrwt11
04-26-2011, 12:26 PM
I have not looked through there. I got a bat from someone that was a Zinger bat game used by Pudge. It has the markings on the knob and barrel end that match with others I have seen but never seen a Zinger used by him.