PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Brooks Conrad Braves jerseys

kylehess10
04-21-2011, 01:51 PM
I'm looking for the following Brooks Conrad jerseys from 2010:

Home
Road Grey
Home Alternate

I saw the road jersey on ebay but it's not the one I've been looking for. If anybody has anything then please let me know.

kylehess10
11-19-2011, 08:15 PM
I'm still desperately looking for his 2010 white home jersey the most. If anybody has one, please let me know, even if it's not for sale, or if it is, I'll pay top-dollar.

apfriz
11-19-2011, 08:34 PM
sorry kyle, this response isnt a lead...but more curious...I was under the impression that most Braves fans hated Conrad after last year's playoffs..

May I ask 'why the interst?'

just curious....

Ant

kylehess10
11-19-2011, 08:38 PM
sorry kyle, this response isnt a lead...but more curious...I was under the impression that most Braves fans hated Conrad after last year's playoffs..

May I ask 'why the interst?'

just curious....

Ant

He actually got a standing ovation the day after his horrible NLDS game. He wasn't really hated, just a big disappointment, but the fans here aren't in any "I'll never forgive you" mood...it was just one game that really sucked for him pretty much. But I'm trying to find his home jersey from his walk off grand slam, his road jersey from when a ball got stuck in his jersey during a play, and his home alternate jersey from the NLDS game (I have the hat already). I like pretty much any Braves equipment that was used in any type of historical or memorable game/play.