PDA

View Full Version : USFL Helmets - Panthers, Wranglers, Gunslingers & Bandits

intheminors
04-13-2011, 11:06 PM
Guys,

I had a jersey come along that was too good to pass up so I am trying to move these to cover costs. These are game used USFL helmets that I have acquired from other collectors on the GU Forum (except for the Wranglers, which was ebay).

Helmets are $110 each and that includes UPS shipping. THESE WILL GO TO EBAY TOMORROW ALONG WITH 25 OTHER JERSEYS THAT I HAD ALREADY PLANNED TO SELL! Help a brother out! :) And, please e-mail to intheminors@yahoo.com. You'get a faster response.

For anyone that purchases, I will throw in one of the following (First one that pays gets their choice first):

Bernie Carbo autographed Central League (Independent League) baseball with "1975 - W.S." inscription
Bobby Bragan autographed Central League baseball
Bobby Richardson autographed Central League baseball
Buck Showalter autographed Central League baseball
Esteban Loaiza autographed California League baseball
Jason Schmidt autographed California League baseball
Maury Wills autographed Central League baseball
Ira McKnight autographed Pacific Coast League baseball with "Kansas City Monarchs" & "1956-1963" inscriptions
May even throw in a surprise baseball as well.

Michigan Panthers - Riddell - Size 7-1/2 - Has "4" stamped inside.
Arizona Wranglers - Riddell - Size unknown - Missing earpads

http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb337/intheminors/NFL%20Game%20Worn%20Jerseys/123_0430.jpg

San Antonio Gunslingers - Riddell - Size 7-1/4 - One of the side snaps to the facemask is broken but easily replaceable
Tampa Bay Bandits - Riddell - WD-1 helmet - Signed by John Reaves

http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb337/intheminors/NFL%20Game%20Worn%20Jerseys/123_0431.jpg

Thanks!

Kyle

cohibasmoker
04-14-2011, 06:21 AM
Kyle,

I'd take the "game worn" USFL helmets but before I commit 100%, can you send me scans of the inside of the helmets. Additional info was sent to your personal email address. My email is

flaa1a@comcast.net

Thanks,

Jim

cohibasmoker
04-14-2011, 06:53 AM
Kyle,

I would have taken all four but since they're gone - they're gone. Take care,

Jim