PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Game worn Gloves of former Miami Hurricanes...

bdeol4
04-13-2011, 06:58 PM
looking for any game worn gloves from the university of Miami Hurricanes....

andre johnson
ray lewis
santana moss
ed reed
willis mcgahee
clinton portis
kellen winslow
jeremey shockey
reggie wayne

etc...

Please email with pics and wanting price to: Briandeol @ HOTMAIL.COM

thanks guys.

ps. I can pay right away!

bdeol4
04-14-2011, 12:40 AM
bump

jobathenut
04-14-2011, 01:06 AM
I know you are new to the forum.And i am not a moderator so excuse me for playing forum police.But i just found it funny you "bumped" your post on the same day you posted it.I dont think there is a written rule.But i think you shoud'nt bump your post on the same day.But thats just me:rolleyes:

bdeol4
04-14-2011, 01:23 AM
no worries my friend, I understand, it wont happen again. :)

jobathenut
04-14-2011, 04:16 AM
Hey dont stop just because i said anything.I am not moderator on here.So you dont have to listen to me.I was just expressing my thoughts and they dont matter.If the moderators are going to let you do it.All power to you-Hell as a fellow canes fan it was tough for me to even say what i did.As i hope you get the gloves you want.Us cane fans have to stick together-good luck on your hunt for gloves.And me responding to this just gave your thread another "bump" to the top-Go canes!!!!!

Mulligans
04-14-2011, 05:14 AM
Hey Brian....I know that you are looking for shoes also. I have the coolest pair of Andre Johnson Pink ACS cleats that you will ever see!

bdeol4
04-14-2011, 10:53 AM
Hey dont stop just because i said anything.I am not moderator on here.So you dont have to listen to me.I was just expressing my thoughts and they dont matter.If the moderators are going to let you do it.All power to you-Hell as a fellow canes fan it was tough for me to even say what i did.As i hope you get the gloves you want.Us cane fans have to stick together-good luck on your hunt for gloves.And me responding to this just gave your thread another "bump" to the top-Go canes!!!!!

its all about the []_[] baby! :)

bdeol4
04-14-2011, 01:46 PM
I found a pair of Ed Reed gloves! thanks for all your help! :)