PDA

View Full Version : MLB Auctions Telephone Number?

Robert Sanders
04-11-2011, 10:34 PM
I have been trying for a number of days now to make contact via email with MLB Auctions (the only option provided on their website) to find out the shipping status of the item I won (it has been four weeks and I was charged right after the auction closed). So far there has been no reply. Does anyone out there know a telephone number I could dial?

Thanks!

Robert

dirtyla2000
04-12-2011, 02:24 AM
I have been trying for a number of days now to make contact via email with MLB Auctions (the only option provided on their website) to find out the shipping status of the item I won (it has been four weeks and I was charged right after the auction closed). So far there has been no reply. Does anyone out there know a telephone number I could dial?

Thanks!

Robert
I wish you luck. You have a better chance of contacting JESUS. Leave them an email and pray they get in touch with you ,they are horrible! You can also try the MLB shop.Someone will answer there and you can ask for a no. or to transfer you!

trsent
04-12-2011, 03:34 AM
I wish you luck. You have a better chance of contacting JESUS. Leave them an email and pray they get in touch with you ,they are horrible! You can also try the MLB shop.Someone will answer there and you can ask for a no. or to transfer you!

Dial-A-Prayer can now be found online:

http://www.dial-a-prayer.com/

DeacDoug
04-12-2011, 05:11 PM
I agree they are a pain in the ass. One week ago, I won, without any competition I might add, the Frankie Rodriguez "trashcan" jersey from September 2009. Frankie got bombed in a game against the Nat'ls and threw his jersey in the "trashcan." I contacted mlb about shipping and, while they eventually responded, said they had to contact the vendor. What vendor? The Mets? IMO, mlb just doesn't give a shit about these auctions. I add that recent Mets game worn is basically valueless at this point.

DeacDoug
04-14-2011, 09:20 PM
Mlb has now given me the necessary info. Just E-Mail them and wait patiently for the response. My problem is that I am not always home and need cooperation on the timing of shipments.

Robert Sanders
04-15-2011, 09:50 PM
Mlb has now given me the necessary info. Just E-Mail them and wait patiently for the response. My problem is that I am not always home and need cooperation on the timing of shipments.

Yeah, I finally received an email reply from them a few days after my original post here telling me:

"Thank you for contacting us. Your item has been sent. It is being shipped via UPS, the tracking number is:..."

The only trouble was that by the time I received that messages from MLB Auctions it had already been one full day since I received an email message directly from UPS with the tracking information. By that time I was already frantically trying to get the package intercepted, as it was heading to a US address I stopped using more than a year ago (and which is literally halfway around the world from where I live and which is now inhabited by a stranger I do not know). I clearly indicated my overseas address at the time I placed my bid, and was accordingly billed for overseas shipping after the auction closed. Fortunately after watching the package's relentless march to the wrong address for two days, UPS delivery point to delivery point, completely ignoring the intercept request message that had been added to the tracking information, the package was finally intercepted just before being sent out with the local delivery van, and is now on its way back to the point of origin, and hopefully to be sent off to me at the correct address.