PDA

View Full Version : Arizona Cadinals Game Worn Jerseys

Gopack1782
04-11-2011, 08:56 PM
I was curious if anyone knew if Arizona Cardinals game worn jerseys were available for purchase or what they do with there game worn jerseys??

Allaboutsports
04-12-2011, 11:48 AM
gopack...email me at ericbledsoe66@yahoo.com i might have some info for you. Thank you

legaleagle92481
04-12-2011, 07:09 PM
Some have hit NFL auctions. A Fitzgerald, Adrian Wilson and Dockett were on there. A Kurt Warner was consigned by the NFL to the 2010 Hunt's Super Bowl auction.

UT_Vols_Collector
04-12-2011, 08:17 PM
I would love to be able to find a 'Big' Dan Williams gamer from last season, but I doubt I'll be able to since he's not a starter. There's always hope :D

esamples83
04-12-2011, 11:48 PM
I have an Adrian Wilson that i picked up from NFL Auctions. They seem to only put up for auction "special" game jersey (i.e., pink captains patch) in which they were probably forced by the NFL to do so. I am not the most knowledgeable collector, but I have not seen to many cardinals jerseys out on the market.

Looking for a game worn Jake Plummer Cardinals, if any one has any info please pass it on.

sox83cubs84
04-13-2011, 02:07 PM
I have an Adrian Wilson that i picked up from NFL Auctions. They seem to only put up for auction "special" game jersey (i.e., pink captains patch) in which they were probably forced by the NFL to do so. I am not the most knowledgeable collector, but I have not seen to many cardinals jerseys out on the market.

Looking for a game worn Jake Plummer Cardinals, if any one has any info please pass it on.

You're right...the Cardinals don't seem to let a whole lot out into the marketplace. Older St.Louis/Phoenix/Arixona jerseys (pre-mid 90s) are only slightly more available, and many, if not most of them have had the NOBs removed, resulting in oftimes iffy attributions (such as the supposed Dave Duerson Cardinals jersey in a recent thread that was most likley a late 1980s jersey, and not 1991, when Duerson was there).

Dave Miedema

project 4
10-21-2011, 02:09 PM

Seen a Plummer game worn helmet somewhere. Would love to know where the best place to get Cardinals stuff (mainly Kolb) if possible.

OaklandAsFan
10-22-2011, 01:34 AM
I'm not normally into football collections but if anyone knows where I may be able to find a Patrick Peterson Cards or LSU jersey I may be interested. He just bought the house 3 houses down from me last month and I figure it may be a good ice breaker.

Thanks

project 4
10-22-2011, 08:24 AM
I'm not normally into football collections but if anyone knows where I may be able to find a Patrick Peterson Cards or LSU jersey I may be interested. He just bought the house 3 houses down from me last month and I figure it may be a good ice breaker.

Thanks

Cool. I would send him a welcoming gift. Then offer to mow his lawn or hang his Christmas lights for a jersey and a photo op. Lol.