PDA

View Full Version : Help photomatching a potential Andrew McCutchen HR bat.

griffey24
04-09-2011, 09:04 AM
I am fairly new to the forum and have been very impressed with some of the photo matching capabilities of some on this forum. With that said, I am currently in search of some high def photos of Andrew McCutchen's 11th hr of 2010 off of Josh Johnson in the 8th inning with 2 outs on August 18th. If any body can help me out I would greatly appreciate it! I will be willing to compensate for someone's time. Unfortunately at the moment I do not have a camera to take pics of the bat with but it is a mlb authenticated Mizuno bat that Cutch cracked on the 19th of August last year in the 6th inning on a ground out to third base. The bat is absolutely hammered with use and I believe it has been used for a solid amount of games prior to it being cracked on the 19th of August. Any help is GREATLY appreciated!!:D

griffey24
04-17-2011, 12:37 AM
Find my photomatch on my own (took a couple hours but it was well worth it). I wish I would have had some feedback from the forum with this being my first post and all... oh well.:( Perhaps had I of been able to post pics I would have had a better response. Anyways, I am now the proud owner of both a griffey jr hr bat and a mccutchen hr bat!

griffey24
08-11-2013, 09:29 AM
Unfortunately I do not as only have several cutch items left , each of them I have every intention on keeping. But in the interesting of showing the board some sweet items: I have an mlb authenticated: game used alternate jersey signed and framed, his game used autographed framed camo jersey and hat from last years mccutchen camo jersey giveaway (jersey photo matched to hr), a game used hit for a single baseball, and the home run bat signed that I reference in my original post. The jerseys are only two of three mlb authenticated jerseys the team has sold that I know of (I bought enough stuff from them they got cutch to sign the alternate for me and the camo came auto'd- both are mlb authenticated for both game use and auto). Pictures to follow.

griffey24
08-11-2013, 10:00 AM
pictures

griffey24
08-11-2013, 10:02 AM
Pictures cont'd- BTW LETS GO BUCS!!!

MLB~NUT
08-11-2013, 08:31 PM
Nice A.McCutchen items...:)

dre707
08-12-2013, 02:46 AM
Post more pics!!!! I enjoy going on this website to look at everyone's stuff so I usually upload pics of close ups of each item to show it off proudly so to me the more pics the better