PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Game Used Ladanian Tomlinson Jersey

Mulligans
04-07-2011, 05:45 AM
I am looking to buy a ladanian Tomlinson jersey with some sort of paperwork or provenance. A Jets Tomlinson would be slightly less desirable but would still take a look.

Please feel free to email me anything that might be available.

Thanks for helping me out.

Jeff

sox83cubs84
04-07-2011, 01:28 PM
Jeff:

While I'm sure that you're aware that LT jerseys have occasionally been sold as more than what they really were, there's one fake out there that you may not be aware of. When I worked with MEARS, I examined...and rejected...an LT Draft Day jersey (#1). Photos on Getty showed several diffrences between what he had at the Draft Day event and what this jersey had. Just to tip you off that there is this bogus jersey that exists but is off the beaten path in terms of what you ight expect someone to play games with.

Dave Miedema

Eric
04-07-2011, 02:05 PM
Good advice. I would stay away from just about any that doesn'thave PSA/DNA (NFL Auctions) or JoSportsCo authentication

I have seen some real ones that didn't come from these sources, but if you're playing the odds, that what I would do...

Mulligans
04-07-2011, 07:27 PM
Thanks guys.....I appreciate the guidance and definitely agree with your advice.

Mulligans
04-12-2011, 10:17 AM
I'm still on the hunt......:)

Mulligans
05-08-2011, 06:02 PM
I'm still looking.....I understand that it won't come cheap.....:)

If your name is NOT Steve Misturini or an Alias thereof, please let me know if you have seen or heard of anything available recently.....Thank you.