PDA

View Full Version : 2010 alds yankees @twins game used baseball question

jobathenut
04-07-2011, 02:02 AM
I know this will sound strange but bear with me.I have been looking for someone with a baseball from the game 1 of the series at target field.Problem is the only sellers i have found with one are not willing to trade or take a payment plan on them.Me and my brother were there and i would love to get him this as a gift.And i just dont have the extra cash for it.And then it dawned on me tonight as i saw another baseball for sale.How many baseballs did mlb authenticate that night? I know i put a huge tail on that kite.But i was just wondering if anyone knows how many are out there on the market from that one game.When i was at the game,i noticed them taking one out of play after the first pitch of the game.But thats it.Just wondering....:confused:

larry bourget
04-07-2011, 04:28 PM
I know this will sound strange but bear with me.I have been looking for someone with a baseball from the game 1 of the series at target field.Problem is the only sellers i have found with one are not willing to trade or take a payment plan on them.Me and my brother were there and i would love to get him this as a gift.And i just dont have the extra cash for it.And then it dawned on me tonight as i saw another baseball for sale.How many baseballs did mlb authenticate that night? I know i put a huge tail on that kite.But i was just wondering if anyone knows how many are out there on the market from that one game.When i was at the game,i noticed them taking one out of play after the first pitch of the game.But thats it.Just wondering....:confused:

I have a 2004 #45 Felix Heredia "PHOTOMATCHED" road jersey from the 2004 game 3 of the A.L.D.S. series vs. Minnesota. N.Y. won the game 8-4, if you or anyone else may be interested.
larry.bourget@sympatico.ca

jobathenut
04-07-2011, 06:07 PM
And this has what to do with my question?:rolleyes:
I have a 2004 #45 Felix Heredia "PHOTOMATCHED" road jersey from the 2004 game 3 of the A.L.D.S. series vs. Minnesota. N.Y. won the game 8-4, if you or anyone else may be interested.
larry.bourget@sympatico.ca

lakeerie92
04-07-2011, 06:42 PM
I have a ball from that game. I have seen around 7 or 8 on the market so there probably is around 20. If you get a hologram number from one you can look at all of the numbers around that one in the database to figure out how many they authenticated.

jake33
05-10-2011, 12:24 PM
can get one and its authenticated. email me jahimiak33@yahoo.com