PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to the Texas Rangers game in Arlington TONIGHT Apr 4th???

xpress34
04-04-2011, 11:42 AM
If so, I would LOVE to get one of the Replica Rings they are doing tonight. I have an extra Rockies Replica Ring they gave out in 2008 I would be willing to trade or I'd be willing to buy for a fair price.

I will also be interested in the Championship Trophy Replica gave away they are doing this season and have an extra Rockies Trophy Replica to trade as well - or again, buy for a fair price.

All the best -

Smitty

cjclong
04-06-2011, 08:06 AM
I read in the Fort Worth paper today there are several listed on ebay. The paper said they cost the Rangers around $4.00 to have made and they are advertised for between $40 to over $100 althought there may be some for less now. Guess where to buy depends on how much you want one. The Rangers had about 26,000 made and had about 36,000 fans so they had to give give vouchers to a bunch of fans and are ordering some more for those who didn't get one because they ran out.

xpress34
04-06-2011, 12:47 PM
Thanks for the info... I checked the day after and none were posted yet.

Same thing happened here in 2008 with the Rockies NLCS Rings and Trophies - hotter than anything for a day or two, and then prices dropped.

All the best -

Smitty