PDA

View Full Version : Arthur Rhodes Reds 2010 Reds game used jersey. Last Reds Uni Rhodes ever wore

natedunno
04-04-2011, 10:06 AM
Hello I have for sale a Arthur Rhodes 2010 Reds gamer MLB Authenticated to Game 3 of the NLDS which was the last game Rhodes played as a Red. Rhodes was also an All Star for the 1st time in 2010.

This jersey has good use and you can tell it has been worn quite a bit. The Property of the Cincinnati Reds tag has been washed so many times by the team that its sticky. With the use of this jersy I think that it has a strong chance to have been used in the Clinch game which Rhodes pitched a scoreless inning.

This also comes with a LOA from Ballpark Heros which is who I purchased it from.

I am asking $500.00 OBO.

Please Email me with any offers or questions at natedunno@yahoo.com

Heres the MLB.com Authenication code: FJ 051853

Pictures are here:
http://s678.photobucket.com/albums/vv143/natedunno/for%20sale/

Thanks for taking time to look!! God Bless and have a great day!!

rdeversole
04-04-2011, 02:10 PM
The sticky residue on the tag is due to the pricing sticker that was affixed to the jersey at Redsfest. This is consistent with the ones I have.

natedunno
04-04-2011, 05:29 PM
Thats weird I bought 5 gamers are Redsfest and the price tag was not on the property of the Cincinnati Reds wash tag. I'm not saying your wrong just kinda weird. Regardless the Jersey shows Great use and looking at the wash tag and the Jersey itself you can deff tell it was used a good amount :)

natedunno
04-06-2011, 12:07 AM
If anyone has any interest and feel that my asking price is to high feel free to email me an offer. I will consider all reasonable offers. Thanks!!

natedunno
04-10-2011, 09:44 PM
I will take 350 or OBO Reasonble offers only please.