PDA

View Full Version : Canseco Signing

GrndSlm
04-03-2011, 03:19 PM
Hello Forum Members, Im trying to gauge the response that Jose would have in a private signing session. I spoke to him last night and we are kicking around the idea of doing a session with NO limits on items. Meaning, he will sign items with any notation and inscription. But, he has the right to not sign items that in his opinion are not used or authentic.

Is this something that the members would take advantage of?

Let me know your thoughts.

Regards,
Juan Iglesias
Iglesias Sports Management

P.S. We also are thinking of having him do his own personal LOA... For a fee

ironmanfan
04-03-2011, 03:49 PM
Hello Forum Members, Im trying to gauge the response that Jose would have in a private signing session. I spoke to him last night and we are kicking around the idea of doing a session with NO limits on items. Meaning, he will sign items with any notation and inscription. But, he has the right to not sign items that in his opinion are not used or authentic.

Is this something that the members would take advantage of?

Let me know your thoughts.

Regards,
Juan Iglesias
Iglesias Sports Management

P.S. We also are thinking of having him do his own personal LOA... For a fee

Will it be Jose or Ozzie doing the actual signing?

Canseco44
04-03-2011, 03:52 PM
Hey Juan, I would love to do this. I was literally just looking at two events online to send my stuff to, to get it signed. I would feel much more comfortabl sending my items to you though. I have some fairly high dollar items I would like to get signed including his 400th HR bat and ball, a spring training Expos HR bat, a photo matched game worn 1994 Rangers jersey, and several game used bats. Also a few small items like a 400th HR game ticket and his Long Beach Armada warm up u uniform, cleats and hat. Let me know if that is possible. My email is below. Look forward to hearing from you Juan.

Thanks Todd

legaleagle92481
04-03-2011, 04:38 PM
From a business perspective if I were you I wouldn't bother. Canseco is such a common signer who makes such frequent appearances across the country that the demand for his autograph really is not there. Plus he is long retired so alot of today's collectors don't care about him. Yes, maybe a handful of members will want stuff signed but I don't think the demand will be high enough to be profitable.