PDA

View Full Version : Leaving the hobby sale, part 4: Wilmington (South Georgia) Waves Jerseys

bigtime59
04-03-2011, 12:25 PM
Greetings everyone, and welcome to part four of my getting out of the hobby sale: my Wilmington Waves jerseys. (Yes, I'm trying to liquidate my jersey collection here alphabetically...but I figured if I didn't start working both ends of the alphabet, we might be here for years! I If you're interested in the entire list, please email me at the address shown later in this post.)
I have one home and one road jersey available. Both are made by AIS. The road shows game use. The home does not. As you can tell from the photos, these are high-quality, attractive jerseys. More care and attention to detail can be found here than in many MLB jerseys.
Asking prices are $55 for the home and $65 for the road. The asking price is the price I paid. Shipping is not included in the prices above. Please email me at msutton59@gmail.com for shipping costs based on your address. Money order or check preferred, but I'll take Paypal if you absolutely, positively have to go that route.
THANKS!
Mark

bigtime59
04-03-2011, 12:26 PM
Photos usually help! :o