PDA

View Full Version : Opening Day!!!!!

xpress34
04-01-2011, 08:45 AM
Good Morning!!!

Getting ready to head down to the corner of 20th and Blake for Colorado Rockies Opening Day 2011!

For those who remember my post from January about my 'Best Seats in the House' tickets - YES, we are sitting in them and did not sell them.

I will be posting pictures and a full report later on my MLB Blog:

smitty.mlblogs.com

Don't put 'www' or 'http://' or any of that before it, just type it the way it is...

All the best -

Smitty

P.S. - GO ROCKIES!!!!

It's the start of 'MoMo's Season'...

jobathenut
04-01-2011, 11:54 PM
XPRESS-I was watching the rockies game today and thought of you.I am so happy you decided to not sell those dream tickets and go yourself.Something like happiness is more important than money.And you really needed some happiness right now,so i hope you got some today my friend-:)

xpress34
04-03-2011, 01:58 AM
XPRESS-I was watching the rockies game today and thought of you.I am so happy you decided to not sell those dream tickets and go yourself.Something like happiness is more important than money.And you really needed some happiness right now,so i hope you got some today my friend-:)

Butch -

Thank you so much for the kind comment - and I rcvd your Sympathy Card today. It meant so much and I really appreciate it!!!

Hoping all is well for you and yours.

- Smitty

jobathenut
04-03-2011, 03:01 AM
No problem my friend.See us yankees fans are not all that bad-:D
Butch -

Thank you so much for the kind comment - and I rcvd your Sympathy Card today. It meant so much and I really appreciate it!!!

Hoping all is well for you and yours.

- Smitty