PDA

View Full Version : Lakers KB24 Error Jersey

DConLA
03-26-2011, 03:11 PM
Hello Everybody,

Here is a very interesting error jersey that I came across and I wanted to share and see if anybody else has rare error pieces that they would like to post. The below jersey was issued for Kobe to wear during the Lakers 2007-08 season. The jersey was about to be sent off to have the Lakers 60th Anniversary patch applied but they noticed a huge error on the back of the jersey. As you can see by the pics the Kobe jersey is sporting #42 instead of #24. Needless to say the jersey never got patched or worn and is now a rare gem for us to discuss. Let me know what you think and please post any error memorabilia that you have.

DAN dceniceros248@yahoo.com 323 257-4898

solarlottry
03-26-2011, 08:36 PM
Another error shirt that was worn in games as the shirt has a few repairs and hit marks. The nameplate is upside down! I can see how they didnt catch it as it almost looks ok if you look at it quickly. the shirt came directly from the 49ers so it was not altered after it left the team HQ.

Always buying ANY 49er shirt that has a TEAM LETTER! Also buying and paying ridiculously well for ANY 1994 49er gamer.

PAul
garciajones@yahoo.com