PDA

View Full Version : PROBLEMS with HARTEL Sports?

DantleyHOF
03-25-2011, 12:49 PM
Hi,

Has anyone had problems with Hartel Sports on getting back with you? Mike called me and left a message. I returned his call and emailed him several times. I never heard back from him.

Its been over one week and still no phone calls or emails to me. If Hartel Sports belongs to this board. I would like to hear there feedback. Have a good day all. B.F.

TNTtoys
03-25-2011, 12:59 PM
Hi,

Has anyone had problems with Hartel Sports on getting back with you? Mike called me and left a message. I returned his call and emailed him several times. I never heard back from him.

Its been over one week and still no phone calls or emails to me. If Hartel Sports belongs to this board. I would like to hear there feedback. Have a good day all. B.F.

B.F.

No problems whatsoever. As a matter of fact, I have been in touch with Mike over email this week, and if anyone has had any issues getting back to the other party, it's been me.

I do know that Mike will be on the road today, which is probably why you are not able to reach him now. If you email me your details (send to me at TNT_Toys@yahoo.com), I can relay a message for you when I finally do catch up with him.

Nick

jake33
03-25-2011, 12:59 PM
I didn't know they were still operating. I worked with them before and Bruce was always fair with me. The phone number I think will eventually ring to him home, but cannot confirm that.

momen55
03-25-2011, 08:47 PM
i didn't know they were still around either. i had bought from them alot of helmets in the past, but then i couldn't reach him no more. what is there contact? do they have another website, phone number?

DantleyHOF
03-28-2011, 01:41 AM
B.F.

No problems whatsoever. As a matter of fact, I have been in touch with Mike over email this week, and if anyone has had any issues getting back to the other party, it's been me.

I do know that Mike will be on the road today, which is probably why you are not able to reach him now. If you email me your details (send to me at TNT_Toys@yahoo.com), I can relay a message for you when I finally do catch up with him.

Nick
Hi Nick,
I have been away for a few days. Great items you won on ebay the Mets game used jersey and Binghamton Mets game used jersey. Thanks for trying to contact Mike for me. After your post. Mike sent me a email. I know in life we all get busy. Not responding right away or followering up. I will never understand. You lose good customers. Keep up the collecting and have a nice day. B.F.

DantleyHOF
03-28-2011, 01:44 AM
i didn't know they were still around either. i had bought from them alot of helmets in the past, but then i couldn't reach him no more. what is there contact? do they have another website, phone number?

Not sure on how to do links in here. Try Google Hartel Sports Inc. They have a phone number on there web site. They may be slow on getting back with you. If your read my post. Have a nice day. B.F.

DantleyHOF
04-03-2011, 09:49 PM
Hi,
Just followering up. After my post on Mike (Hartel Sports) sent me a email and I sent him two emails and called him right away. Still no contact from Mike from Hartel Sports. Nick (TNT) thanks for atleast trying to help me on contacting Mike.

I've tried calling and emailing Mike Hartel Sports. I use to deal with Floyd Hartel from many years ago. There customer service skills got bad over the years. I have read good things about Hartel from other peoples post.

Just my feedback on this matter. Right now they lost a loyal customer. Have a nice dya all. B.F.

DantleyHOF
04-03-2011, 09:51 PM
Hi,
Just followering up. After my post on Mike (Hartel Sports) sent me a email and I sent him two emails and called him right away. Still no contact from Mike from Hartel Sports. Nick (TNT) thanks for atleast trying to help me on contacting Mike.

I've tried calling and emailing Mike Hartel Sports. I use to deal with Floyd Hartel from many years ago. There customer service skills got bad over the years. I have read good things about Hartel from other peoples post.

Just my feedback on this matter. Right now they lost a loyal customer. Have a nice dya all. B.F.

No edit feature. dya=day