PDA

View Full Version : Aberdeen Ironbirds Jerseys for Sale

bigtime59
03-20-2011, 06:23 PM
Greetings everyone, and welcome to the tip of the iceberg: my Aberdeen Ironbirds jerseys. (Yes, I'm going to try to liquidate my jersey collection here alphabetically.)
First up are two home jerseys; #s 22 & 36. The #22 jersey is a Majestic size 46 knit (same fabric as the Orioles were using at that time) was worn by Jerry Hairston, Jr., Nick McCurdy, Josh Cenate, Ed Rogers, T.W. Mincey and Andre Rabouin, It features an Aberdeen Ironbirds patch on the sleeve. The #36 home jersey was worn by Kurt Ainsworth, Jason Cierlik, Russ Brocato and Corey Shafer. It features the Orioles 50th anniversary patch from 2004. It's a size 48.
The road jersey--one of the nicest MiL jerseys I've seen--is #13 and was worn by Manny Del Rosario and Wilmer Mendez. It has the Orioles 50th anniversary patch sewn over one (and possibly two) other patches on the left sleeve. One of those patches is an Ironbirds inaugural season patch. It's a size 46, again the same fabric as the Orioles jerseys of the period...but a greener shade of gray than worn by the parent club.
The alternate/BP jersey is made of a fabric that seems like a cross between cool base and air-mesh. It's very light (but durable). This size 48 jersey was worn by Pat Hentgen, Kevin Webster, Dennis Wyrick, Morgan Clendenin, Elvis Morel, Kevin Hart and Carlos Mendez.
All of the jerseys show use. The wash tags are mostly gone, but what you can read is pretty darned interesting. The home and road jerseys are tagged A(1 or I)62, and the alternate/BP is tagged A(1 or I)06. All jerseys come with an Ironbirds LOA.
Asking prices are $100 each for the homes and the road, and $65 for the alternate/BP. Shipping is not included in the shipping price. Please email me at
msutton59@gmail.com for shipping costs based on your address. Money order or check preferred, but I'll take Paypal if you absolutely, positively have to go that route.
THANKS!

bigtime59
03-20-2011, 06:26 PM
Additional Photos:

justinbittner220
03-20-2011, 07:08 PM
Would you be able to email me a list of teams that you have jerseys from?
justinbittner220@hotmail.com
If it is easier for me to request teams and/or numbers, let me know through an email.
Thank you,
Justin

bigtime59
03-21-2011, 06:36 PM
Would you be able to email me a list of teams that you have jerseys from?
justinbittner220@hotmail.com
If it is easier for me to request teams and/or numbers, let me know through an email.
Thank you,
Justin

Justin:
Email sent.
Thanks for your interest.
Mark

bigtime59
03-23-2011, 05:08 PM
The #36 Home Ainsworth home jersey is on hold pending payment. :)
The other three remain available.

bigtime59
04-03-2011, 12:16 PM
The Ainsworth is sold and shipped. The others remain in search of a good home...

RRexpressfan94
04-03-2011, 03:09 PM
do you have any Clay Schrader jerseys or GU items? My cousin grew up across the street from him and when I went to visit him the three of us would run around the neighborhood as kids, I would love to get something GU of his.

bigtime59
04-06-2011, 08:27 PM
do you have any Clay Schrader jerseys or GU items? My cousin grew up across the street from him and when I went to visit him the three of us would run around the neighborhood as kids, I would love to get something GU of his.

Drew:
No Schrader. I do have a Round Rock Express jersey and several Astros. PLMK if you'd like to see the list. Email me @ msutton59@gmail.com.
Mark