PDA

View Full Version : 2011 Washington Nationals S/T game jerseys?

Sincityson
03-20-2011, 01:13 AM
Anyone know if there may be any 2011 Washington Nationals spring training game jerseys for sale at the 2011 NatsFest? I know it's coming up March 30th, just not sure what's available there. If not, when do they generally sell them?

ScS

allstarsplus
03-20-2011, 07:28 AM
If they have them, they will be part of the Nationals Dream Foundation auction there.

Chris78
03-20-2011, 08:56 AM
I have never been to Natsfest, but might go this year (middle of the week is tough though). How is this with obtaining autographs? Also, how much game used do they sell? Finally, do they sell locker room nameplates?

I remember in the past when I have asked I think game used was sold through dealers, but maybe that has changed.

Thanks,
Chris

Sincityson
03-21-2011, 06:51 PM
thanks for info.. Anyone else here attending this year?

scs

allstarsplus
03-22-2011, 04:47 AM
I have never been to Natsfest, but might go this year (middle of the week is tough though). How is this with obtaining autographs? Also, how much game used do they sell? Finally, do they sell locker room nameplates?

I remember in the past when I have asked I think game used was sold through dealers, but maybe that has changed.

Thanks,
Chris
In 2009 we were able to display there and partnered up with Locker Room Memorabilia and sold game used.

Last year, they had no dealers and the team store had about 2 dozen game used jerseys. The Washington Nationals Dream Foundation did a Silent Auction and had a few game used items.

I heard they will have a similar set up for a limited amount of game used items like last year.

They will have the whole team doing autographs.

Chris78
03-23-2011, 05:10 PM
In 2009 we were able to display there and partnered up with Locker Room Memorabilia and sold game used.

Last year, they had no dealers and the team store had about 2 dozen game used jerseys. The Washington Nationals Dream Foundation did a Silent Auction and had a few game used items.

I heard they will have a similar set up for a limited amount of game used items like last year.

They will have the whole team doing autographs.

Thanks for the information.

Chris