PDA

View Full Version : How can i get a Rays MiLB Camp jersey???

cubsWSchamps
03-19-2011, 12:53 PM
Hey guys im looking to get Hak Ju Lees ST jersey, hes #1 from the pcis iv seen.
Is there anyway to go about trying to get the jersey?

cubsWSchamps
03-19-2011, 12:59 PM
Also, he is Minor LEague camp so idk if that makes a difference

LMK

Cubswschamps@gmail.com

cubsWSchamps
03-21-2011, 04:55 PM
anyone know?

jake33
03-22-2011, 04:03 PM
Other than Rays releasing stuff at fan fest, they are tight on all their stuff. I am still trying to get a 2008 JAred Sandberg Minor League Spring training jersey with no luck.

Best chance will be when Hak Ju Lee gets called up and plays in the rays annual throwback game, then you will be able to get his jersey, pants, cleats, and batting helmet all signed and mlb authenticated

cubsWSchamps
03-22-2011, 05:01 PM
Other than Rays releasing stuff at fan fest, they are tight on all their stuff. I am still trying to get a 2008 JAred Sandberg Minor League Spring training jersey with no luck.

Best chance will be when Hak Ju Lee gets called up and plays in the rays annual throwback game, then you will be able to get his jersey, pants, cleats, and batting helmet all signed and mlb authenticated
I dont live in Florida so i wouldnt be able too, unless i find someone or their online allso

Thanks, and i doubt he will be up to the Rays this year ahah

cubsWSchamps
03-28-2011, 01:25 PM
Just bumpin it up

Would LOVE to get my hands on this, lmk!

cubsWSchamps
04-02-2011, 01:37 PM
Camp ended yesterday, anyone have a conact i can email? anything?

WadeInBmore
04-02-2011, 06:52 PM
If Jake is saying that it'll be difficult...then it's gotta be a tough nut to crack. Just remember that this site is great for networking as many collectors have been able to call on other members to help the acquisition process...so in other words, in Florida or not, items are obtainable when/if they surface.

Wade

cubsWSchamps
04-02-2011, 09:40 PM
If Jake is saying that it'll be difficult...then it's gotta be a tough nut to crack. Just remember that this site is great for networking as many collectors have been able to call on other members to help the acquisition process...so in other words, in Florida or not, items are obtainable when/if they surface.

Wade
Im just worried it wont show up, his 2009 and 2010 from teh Cubs havnt