PDA

View Full Version : Nick Markakis

mr.miracle
08-23-2006, 08:24 AM
Mike or Jim:

Can you please get me Nick Markakis bat shipping records model, # of bats shipped and dates.

Thanks

mr.miracle
08-26-2006, 04:24 PM
Do we have Markakis shipping records?

Thanks

stkmtimo
08-26-2006, 07:09 PM
Do we have Markakis shipping records?

Thanks

Brett,
I'm not Mike or Jim but I can safely say that Markakis records have not been released. The newer players' records are almost impossible to obtain since LS does not release them anymore.

Hope this helps,
Tim

mr.miracle
08-26-2006, 08:47 PM
Thanks Tim, I was not aware of that, what year did they stop releasing player shipping records?

Thanks

Brett

stkmtimo
08-26-2006, 09:23 PM
Thanks Tim, I was not aware of that, what year did they stop releasing player shipping records?

Thanks

Brett

Hi Brett,
Mike or Jim would be able to answer definitively but I think the last years LS had released records to some people were in the early 1990s (I want to say 1994 was the latest, but am not 100% sure). Occasionally someone may have an "in" on a team and can get some information that way but it's impossible to get records of the current players from LS. Do you collect Markakis? He's going to something special.

Tim

mr.miracle
08-27-2006, 08:44 AM
Hello Tim,

Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it. I don't currently have any Markakis items but I have been keeping an eye on him over the past two or so years. I agree, I think the Orioles might finally have developed a future star from their minor league system which is saying something given the sad condition of this teams minor league system just 5 years ago. At the very least, he is off to a very good start for a rookie and has really picked it up over the past 2 months or so.

Thanks