PDA

View Full Version : Where Vladdy Goes I Go!

dirtyla2000
03-10-2011, 03:11 PM
now that Vladdy is in Baltimore I find myself rooting for the O s. One more reason to hate the Nationals ! Its tough being a fan without a team ! However me and my O s now have a common enemy,ya the Nats!!!!!!!

shoremen44
03-10-2011, 05:06 PM
Welcome to the O's bandwaggon... but I am not sure you can call it that... maybe me and the rest of the guys have been traveling in a clown car

Vintagedeputy
03-10-2011, 05:17 PM
now that Vladdy is in Baltimore I find myself rooting for the O s. One more reason to hate the Nationals ! Its tough being a fan without a team ! However me and my O s now have a common enemy,ya the Nats!!!!!!!

Wow, you are still singing that "hate the Nationals" nonsense?

Must suck to be so bitter....

DeacDoug
03-10-2011, 05:36 PM
Like Vladdy too. But can't he sign an auto once in a while. These Dominicans come here, some make big bucks, and then never sign.

BostonSportsFan
03-10-2011, 06:00 PM
Welcome to the O's bandwaggon... but I am not sure you can call it that... maybe me and the rest of the guys have been traveling in a clown car

Now that is some funny stuff :D

geoff
03-10-2011, 11:08 PM
I Am A Autograph Guy As well And heard That Vlad does not Ever Sign Autograph's.Is This True?I Am hoping To get A few Items Signed This Year from Vlad.

Thanks
Geoff

obpercent1
03-11-2011, 02:59 PM
I Am A Autograph Guy As well And heard That Vlad does not Ever Sign Autograph's.Is This True?I Am hoping To get A few Items Signed This Year from Vlad.

Thanks
Geoff

I got him duritng his rookie year spring training in 97 on his Bowman rookie, and have seen him numerous times since then and he NEVER signs so looks like I picked the right time to get him.

karamaxjoe
03-11-2011, 04:17 PM

I'd hate the Nats too if they left me without a local team.

Had the White Sox moved to Florida in 1989, I would have hated them and their management with a passion that NEVER would have gone away.

legaleagle92481
03-12-2011, 11:51 AM
Vlad used to be a great signer in person and by mail. He was one of the few superstars that actually signed by mail. Then he just stopped and is now one of the toughest signers in the sport. What is surprising is how low his prices are considering how great his career has been. Not just on graphs but on GU stuff.

dirtyla2000
03-14-2011, 03:31 PM

Not as much as it must suck to be you!

dirtyla2000
03-14-2011, 03:36 PM
I'd hate the Nats too if they left me without a local team.

Had the White Sox moved to Florida in 1989, I would have hated them and their management with a passion that NEVER would have gone away.
The conspiracy behind losing THE EXPOS is the hardest pill to swallow! Most bb fans dont understand that Loria bought the team and conspired with Selig to contract them and at the same time purchase the Marlins ! How can you not hate Loria,Selig and the Nationals if you were an expos fan! For this reason alone the Nationals are doomed to be a sub 500 team for the next decade! KARMA IS A BITCH !

dirtyla2000
03-14-2011, 03:38 PM
Vlad used to be a great signer in person and by mail. He was one of the few superstars that actually signed by mail. Then he just stopped and is now one of the toughest signers in the sport. What is surprising is how low his prices are considering how great his career has been. Not just on graphs but on GU stuff.
This is true in Mtl he would never refuse an auto! I cant speak for Cali and Texas!

dirtyla2000
03-14-2011, 03:43 PM
In that case I better buy some size 15 shoes and a bright red nose! Go Os GO!