PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever deal with Gridiron Heroes?

Shipp_96
03-07-2011, 02:07 PM
Hello,

I have included a link to their site and the page of items I am specifically interested in.
http://www.gridironheroes.net/former-big-ten.html

They have many of the same items on Ebay as well. Their feedback is excellent on Ebay. Many of the Purdue items they sell/sold I KNOW are real, because I watched them on CBS Auctions.

I would appreciate some opinions from others who have a keener eye than I do. Both the Collins and Engram, for example, look issued as opposed to used. I know they state light use, but I see no use at all.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

perlman9
03-08-2011, 07:45 PM
He bought a few items from me and seems very open to talk. He is a big collector himself, so I think understands what collectors are looking for. His name is Shawn and I think I would ask for pics of use. It has the same tagging from the Pro Shop mine have so would think it is legit.. at least the Engram

Shipp_96
03-08-2011, 10:26 PM
He bought a few items from me and seems very open to talk. He is a big collector himself, so I think understands what collectors are looking for. His name is Shawn and I think I would ask for pics of use. It has the same tagging from the Pro Shop mine have so would think it is legit.. at least the Engram

Great info, thank you for the insight, Perlman. I think I will drop him an email. Did you see anything you sold him listed, or was it for his own collection? Just curious is all.

I should also say I know beyond a shadow of a doubt the NAVY game used throwback was legit, as I was at that game and they announced after it was over ALL jerseys would be auctioned off on their website. I regret not picking anyone up, but I was going for Ricky Dobbs and Wyatt Middleton, and just got discouraged when they went out of my price range.

perlman9
03-09-2011, 05:15 PM
He did, but I knew he was going to. He collects University of Minnesota items as that is where he graduated from and has about everything you can think of from there... haha. Good luck!