PDA

View Full Version : WHAT!!??-Your kidding,right?

Swoboda4
08-22-2006, 04:48 PM
A recent thread of mine(Where does it say Game Used/worn?)illustrates a seller(jfactory_sports)who on ebay is currently selling a Glavine Game Used Mets batting Practice Jersey. The Steiner COA does not say Game used/worn, just- 2006 Mets Batting practice jersey.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Tom-Glavine-Game-Used-NY-Mets-Blue-BP-Jersey-STEINER_W0QQitemZ270019373311QQihZ017QQcategoryZ60 597QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
I wrote the seller and ask about this. Today I got an e-mail that reads from the seller: "I could have it sent back to Steiner and have it re-written-Thanks" Why does this seller know it can send a COA sent back to Steiner and have the COA re-written(to say game used?)

pietraynor
08-22-2006, 06:25 PM
I saw the earlier thread, checked the link & read the Steiner LOA..You're right, it doesn't mention being "Game Used or Worn"..But per the info it has Steiner hologram & a MLB hologram which with a little luck, you should be able to pull up the MLB version (if it's in the system, as we've seen many aren't) & get the accurate info as to whether issued or game used...Just a thought... also doesn't the seller have other Mets jerseys from Steiner for sale as well w/similar LOA's? As for sending back the letter for re-wording, that's completely up to the buyer & Steiner if both agree a change should be made. Brings up a good question, has anyone ever sent back a LOA or COA & had it re-written? Jay