PDA

View Full Version : Is this a real Posada Gamer

Sportsislife
02-24-2011, 09:54 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/2010-JORGE-POSADA-GAME-USED-MARUCCI-BAT-YANKEES-STEINER-/200579236247?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2eb3744197

he claims it is a kearns bat that posada used but i cant find a single photo that shows this bat being used. I saw a couple of photos of austin kearns that could maybe be this bat but none of posada. he claims it has a steiner loa but lost the loa and just has the hologram on the bat. is there any way to find out from steiner what the loa says, i messaged the seller but have yet to hear back.

yankees506
02-24-2011, 09:59 PM
This seller has had numerous bats that are claimed to have been used by other players, very questionable. He recently had an xbat with an american flag under the center brand that he claimed was used by robinson cano, i can tell you without a doubt that cano never used such a bat.... id stay away big time, unless you want a kearns bat

Dach0sen0ne
02-24-2011, 10:57 PM
Funny how this person has bats of less desirable players that were used by "stars". Also funny how he dosent have a COA for any of these bats. BIG RED FLAG!! He also says "This Bat has the Steiner Sports Game Used Hologram attached to the barrel, however I do not have the LOA from Steiner, but one can be purchased from Steiner if the winner wishes." That's a completely false statement. Steiner won't replace any COA's.

Sportsislife
02-24-2011, 11:14 PM
Yea I figured it was a Kearns bat as I couldn't for the life of me find a photo match and I went through 12 pages of images. Although I'm almost positive I got an exact photo match of kearns using it if anyone is interested in an altered kearns bat

nycpropain
02-25-2011, 12:12 PM
Of course he lost the coa. That Coa cuts the price by 1/4th. And if steiner will sell a coa why dont he just buy one? Because if they do give you a new one it wont say posada thats why.

nycpropain
02-27-2011, 08:03 PM
the posada bat was removed by ebay :D

yankees506
02-27-2011, 08:17 PM
steiner most likely reported him, clap it up for ebay? :confused:

shaunharr
02-27-2011, 10:37 PM
I always see this user put up bats that are supposedly certified by Steiner, and most used by Posada... however none have pine tar, tape, or his name!!!!

BULBUS
02-28-2011, 09:22 AM
the seller used to be a member here. i do know that he gets his stuff directly from steiner though. i've bought a couple of bats from him and was happy.

-chris

nycpropain
03-01-2011, 10:37 AM
the seller used to be a member here. i do know that he gets his stuff directly from steiner though. i've bought a couple of bats from him and was happy.

-chris
Thats great. The bats where fake.