PDA

View Full Version : JO Sports

AWA85
02-19-2011, 09:24 AM
Want to give everyone a heads up on JO Sports, I am a 95% Cincinnati Reds game used collector and only 5% of me dabbles in Nebraska Cornhusker gamers. Rob Snyder reached out to me to tell me about some of their new Nebraska game used jerseys that JO had recently acquired, the conversation went on through email all afternoon with many questions, details and game used chatter.

As I was attempting to narrow down which jersey to purchase, Rob and I struck up a conversation about the Ndamukong Suh helmet that JO currently was carrying. Rob went out of his way to give me details on the helmet, work out a payment plan and sell the helmet at a price I felt comfortable with. As an all out Husker fan, not sure there is an item in the past 10 years or so that could be cooler to own then a beat up Suh lid and now I am the proud owner.

I have never dealt with JO Sports or Rob Synder or Jerrod in the past, but would highly recommend them to anyone interested in viewing their site or one of their items. They were class act in dealing with a first time customer and helped add possibly the new gem of my entire collection. Thanks JO Sports!

GO BIG RED!!!!

djnos7
02-19-2011, 09:56 AM
Awesome, yeah same kind of experience here as well, Kenny Tracy another Sales Rep is great, very helpful, payment plan as well for my Peppers Home gamer from this year, beat to heck and Lovin it!!! Def the center piece and most favorite of my collection. J.O is pricey, but you get what you pay for, and the have sales going on all the time, highly reccomended!!!

Dach0sen0ne
02-19-2011, 10:05 AM
That is one beautiful helmet. CONGRATS!

Shipp_96
02-19-2011, 11:32 AM
Very nice pick up. Suh has the potential to be one of the greats in the Pros, after dominating the college game. That is a rare gem you acquired!
Thank you for sharing.

I also have to agree with your assessment of JO, I am a small fish in the big pond of game used collecting, and they are a class act. Courteous, professional and friendly. Always trying to work with you and within your budget range.

mad87man
02-19-2011, 01:21 PM
JO Sports and Rob are great to work with. I love working with Rob as he always is helpful and always makes me more then happy and excited about the stuff i buy. Only bad part is it makes me keep goin back for more which isn't such a bad thing in a way lol. Awesome helmet too.

Falcon
02-19-2011, 01:36 PM
Agree 110%! Just got an awesome gamer from Rob and currently Doug has a box of my Vick stuff waiting to get signed in March! This company is the class if the industry!

UGA016
02-19-2011, 09:45 PM
Hey Guys same thing here Robert is awesome as far as what I have purchased. He is tha man. JO is trying to move alot of there college stuff. Please check out!!

legaleagle92481
02-20-2011, 11:32 AM
Amazing helmet. Suh is going to be a great one. Sometimes you can just see it from the start and with him its obvious. Next year he will be even better now that hes had some time in the legue which is pretty scary. Lions fans deserve it after suffering through all of the busts they have selected this century. As for JO they are simply the best. I love buying from them as the items are always amazing and theyve helped me get some great stuff. Some may say they are too expensive but I say you get what you pay for.

jake33
02-22-2011, 03:12 PM
Robert reached out to me on a Bucs jersey i wanted for 7 months. One of my main buys in 2011 was Sammie Stroughter's Bucs London gamer and he worked with me on timing and pricing. He went to seek out me as well, which is a first.

gnishiyama
02-22-2011, 03:24 PM
Quick question since I don't know if those Suh helmet pics belong to JO
or the buyer; when working out a payment plan does the buyer get the
item before the full balance is paid off?
Thanks,
Goh Nishiyama

AWA85
02-22-2011, 03:35 PM
Quick question since I don't know if those Suh helmet pics belong to JO
or the buyer; when working out a payment plan does the buyer get the
item before the full balance is paid off?
Thanks,
Goh Nishiyama

Almost any business you deal with holds the item until payment is fully paid. Only way to really go about it and ensure that payment is paid from a business standpoint. Should be getting the big Suh helmet towards the weekend!