PDA

View Full Version : eBay Phone Contact?

NEFAN
02-18-2011, 05:20 PM
Does anybody have the phone number to eBay Customer service? I used to have one and lost it.

Rob L
02-18-2011, 07:05 PM
Try this:

Perhaps the most welcome method for contacting eBay for many is direct telephone contact. Unfortunately, eBay has closed their well-advertised 1-800 number and done everything in their power to ensure that it's very difficult for customers to contact them directly by telephone. The 800 number changes often and is protected by a PIN number. To contact eBay by phone, follow these steps:

Sign out from your eBay account.
Click "Contact Us" at the top of any eBay page.
Type the word "register" in the query box and press enter.
On the following page, click the link to request registration help for eBay, not PayPal.
When the "Call eBay" button appears, click on it.
Write down the 1-800 number and PIN that you see and use them.Even though your issue isn't related to registration, once you're in they'll generally talk to you.

camarokids
02-18-2011, 08:43 PM
I received this one the other day 866-540-3229

trsent
02-18-2011, 09:57 PM
eBay phone support has become a waste of time.

It used to be nice when I had an account manager who knew me by the sound of my voice and I developed a relationship with him over seven years. Then they raise their standards, and I don't get such support anymore.

So, now you call, hit a lot of buttons, hope to get someone who doesn't have to transfer you, and then at the end of the call you wonder why you called if the support couldn't help you.

As someone who spends between $500 and $1500 a month in fees with eBay, I wish when I had a concern I could call someone who could answer my questions instead of frustrating me.