PDA

View Full Version : Game used baseballs wanted

nycsports
08-21-2006, 10:17 AM
Hello,

I am looking for game used baseballs that were used in Major League games, or batting practice. Please let me know if anyone has any for sale. If not, any suggestions where I can obtain them, besides eBay?

Thanks!
Matt

jboosted92
08-21-2006, 01:34 PM
are you looking for the basics? or like HR balls or ones like Don Larsen no hit balls, or Cal ripken 2131 balls?

nycsports
08-21-2006, 02:28 PM
Yes, I am looking for basic game used balls, and home run balls as well. A Larsen GU perfect game ball probably a little out of my price range though... Thanks!

cjosefy
08-21-2006, 03:39 PM
I've got two from 5/3/2005 Astros (home) vs. Pirates. It was Ezequiel Astacio's MLB debut and first win (not that it matters since he isn't very good). Both have MLB holograms. Let me know if you're interested. I can get the exacy hologram numbers when I get home.

Thanks,

Chris

nycsports
08-22-2006, 09:28 AM
Hi cjosefy,

Please let me know what you are asking for 1 of the game used balls from the 5/30/05 game. I have 2 baseballs, one signed by George Bell, and another signed by Fay Vincent that I am looking to trade. If you are interested in making a trade please let me know. You can contact me at mjmonte1279@hotmail.com.

Thanks for your help!
Matt

Airtron1
08-22-2006, 10:58 AM
the phillies sell game used balls for like 25 bucks a pop i got one from thomes 400 hr game and few other games he hit hrs

EurekaDave
08-22-2006, 12:20 PM
There are a bunch of game used baseballs listed on Ebay. They come from Wrigley field. $16.99 a piece.

astros*bats
08-22-2006, 11:14 PM
I would also be interested in hearing more about one of the Astros game used baseballs. May 3rd is my birthday and I was at that game when Zeke made his debut.

cjosefy
08-23-2006, 08:53 AM
Emails have been sent to both of you!

Here's the ball just in case the emails don't work:
http://www.thebossmus.com/images/ball1.jpg
http://www.thebossmus.com/images/ball2.jpg

MLB.com record: http://www.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/mlb/authentication/mlb_authentication_return.jsp?serial_letters=MR&serial_digits=854911&x=37&y=7

earlywynnfan
08-24-2006, 01:17 AM
Here are 3, if you are interested.

The darkest is from the 97 Am Lg Championship series; it has no auto's (the only one of 8 from this lot without umpires' sigs.)

The whitest ball (shown in both pics) has no dates on it; it's a used Am Lg BB signed by the following umps: Cousins, McClelland, Ford, Phillips, and one more. I assume this ball is from 95 or 97, since all the others were.

The medium ball is signed and notated by Ump Al Clark. This is a Jackie Commemorative ball, used 4/7/97. Key and Appier started, but Jamie Walker got the win over Benitez. HR: Brady Anderson, Jeff King, and Craig Paquette. Best of all, this ball dates to somewhere along Ripken's streak; I'll let someone out there figure out what number game. Cal got 2 hits and 2 RBI.

Let me know if interested, and feel free to make offers. I'm easy!

Ken earlywynnfan5@hotmail.com

PS, I also have GU BBs from games won by Pedro, Randy Johnson, Greg Maddux, and Tom Glavine. None are auto'd, but they all have MLB cert stickers.