PDA

View Full Version : WTB Patriots Jersey Worn By Ohio State Alumni

jeffaary
02-17-2011, 01:27 PM
I'm looking for New England Patriots game used jerseys worn by former Buckeyes. Jersey must have rock-solid authentication. This would include, but is not limited to, the following players:

Shawn Springs
Joey Galloway
Mike Vrabel
Bam Childress
Tom Tupa
Andy Katzenmoyer
William/Bill Roberts
Terry Glenn
Keith Byars
Tim Fox

PLMK if you have something available. Thank you.

-Jeff

NEfootballguy
02-17-2011, 05:29 PM
Hey Jeff, I have a couple of jerseys that may interest you. A few from your list. If you would like you may contact at bakersj@insightbb.com Thanks.

mrgoalie34
02-17-2011, 06:52 PM
I have a Shawn Springs Pats jersey worn in London..
wfhjr69@yahoo.com

jeffaary
02-24-2011, 09:51 PM
Thanks to MrGoalie34 I am now the proud owner of the Shawn Springs Patriots jersey from Wembley. Glad I posted my want ad here. Thank you Bill!

jeffaary
10-23-2012, 12:03 PM
Bump. Getting the itch for more...

OSUBucksCollector
12-31-2012, 10:42 AM
Hey another forum member (dcgreg25) told me that the patriots website has a Tom Tupa for sale. Just thought I would share the info. Huge Buckeye fan here but try and collect the college stuff.

jeffaary
01-04-2013, 10:27 AM
Thanks for the heads up. I've been watching the Tupa since they first posted it. It's overpriced, which is why I haven't snagged it. If it was half that price I'd buy it.

I already picked up Keith Byars' jersey from the 1996-97 AFC Championship game.

They also still have a home Terry Glenn jersey, but I already have one of those. They recently sold these game issued jerseys; '99 Katzenmoyer home, '09 Galloway home AFC Legacy, and a Terry Glenn road.