PDA

View Full Version : Please help with Justice Indians batting helmet

murfsteve25
02-16-2011, 05:42 PM
Here is my new addition. The helmet shows great use but i think the LOA from Pro-am Sports/gamewornuniforms.com may be wrong. In the LOA, it states that the helmet is from the 1998 season. The style on the back of this helmet is consistant with the 2000 season. The '98/99 seasons have the ABC logo on the back. Opinions? I will try and email Pro-am to see what they say but I looked on Getty and found the difference.

Lokee
02-16-2011, 06:26 PM
I just went and confirmed it as well. I agree with what you are saying looks like it was probably from his last partial year in Cleveland.

spartanservitto
02-16-2011, 06:36 PM
Here is my new addition. The helmet shows great use but i think the LOA from Pro-am Sports/gamewornuniforms.com may be wrong. In the LOA, it states that the helmet is from the 1998 season. The style on the back of this helmet is consistant with the 2000 season. The '98/99 seasons have the ABC logo on the back. Opinions? I will try and email Pro-am to see what they say but I looked on Getty and found the difference.

Look next to the indian logo, this may be your match.

-Tony

murfsteve25
02-16-2011, 06:57 PM
Look next to the indian logo, this may be your match.

-Tony
Yea I think this is the closest to a match as I've found too. In the picture you can see what looks like some scratches next to the logo and its deff there on the helmet too. Wish there were more photos