PDA

View Full Version : Ebay Accounting

DantleyHOF
02-13-2011, 03:44 PM
Hi,

Can someone please help me. I need a good accounting software program, that keeps tracks of my ebay sales. I think ebay offers something that keeps track of your sells. The program has to have my Ebay item number, ebay fees taken out, paypal fees, shipping etc: Excel spreadsheet, takes up to much time. This will also help me on tax time. I am sure. I am not the only one who needs help on this. Any suggestions? You can also email me at Sureway321@aol.com
Have a nice day. B.F.

mlupo
02-14-2011, 02:26 AM
I don't know how you are planning to use the program, but a simple excel spreadsheet would keep track of the information. Just make some columns and add formulas to add totals and such. If you need help making one I would be more than happy to help out.

My email is mlupo@emich.edu

DantleyHOF
02-17-2011, 05:21 PM
Hi mlupo,

Thanks for helping me out. I guess you are the only one who answered my questions. Yes I need help setting up the excel spreadsheet. Talking about adding the item number, cost of the ad, cost of ebay taken fees out when it sells, shipping, paypal fees, This will be also used for taxes. I don't know if turbotax will do. Thanks for trying to help me out on this matter. Keep me posted on what you have. Have a nice day. B.F.

TNTtoys
02-17-2011, 08:16 PM
Hi mlupo,

Thanks for helping me out. I guess you are the only one who answered my questions. Yes I need help setting up the excel spreadsheet. Talking about adding the item number, cost of the ad, cost of ebay taken fees out when it sells, shipping, paypal fees, This will be also used for taxes. I don't know if turbotax will do. Thanks for trying to help me out on this matter. Keep me posted on what you have. Have a nice day. B.F.

If you download your account history from paypal into an excel spreadsheet, it will pre-populate all of the columns you need for you. You can do whatever formatting you like from there.

Tedw9
02-19-2011, 09:31 AM
I'm not sure if this will help you or not, but this site breaks down the cost, Ebay fees, Paypal fees, shipping, cost and profit. Just put in the information and it does the rest. You will still have to copy and past into Excel, but this takes out all the math.

http://www.newlifeauctions.com/calc.html

mlupo
03-04-2011, 04:42 AM
Hi mlupo,

I put something together for you, I sent you and email and included the sample spreadsheet I put together in the email as an attachment.