PDA

View Full Version : Wanted - Game Used H&B Bats 1971-1975

Orioles1970
02-06-2011, 11:12 PM
Hello, I'm looking for game used H&B bats used from 1971 to 1975 of Cesar Cedeno, Steve Garvey, Joe Morgan and Fred Lynn. I would be interested in other players from this era as well. Particularly if they were sluggers or All Stars. dfjp56@aol.com

Orioles1970
02-21-2011, 11:59 AM
Refresh

harpt
02-22-2011, 12:08 PM
Did you get my email? I did not here a response. Just a friendly tip: not responding to folks who answer your ads (whether you want thier items or not) is not going to play well with this crowd.

Mark17
02-22-2011, 08:13 PM
Did you get my email? I did not here a response. Just a friendly tip: not responding to folks who answer your ads (whether you want thier items or not) is not going to play well with this crowd.

I sent this poster an email last night about a bat I have for sale and soon after that we made a deal. This morning he confirmed a MO is in the mail to me. So I can attest, he replies very promptly if he's interested.

-Mark

Orioles1970
02-23-2011, 08:23 AM

You've got to be kidding me Harpt (Scott). I just check this site this morning and see a posted negative! With what ... threatning advice? I'm sorry that I don't sit in front of my computer all day and have the time to respond to a hobby email. I'd say your wired a bit tight. I responded to you through our personal email inside 20 hrs. That isn't quick enough? Thank you Mark17 for having my back. I'm sure I'd have others vouch for me, but they must have other responsibilities. How dare they. Just so everyone knows. I've had several responses from fellow collectors and have already made paid purchases to them. Whether I'm interested in your item or not, Everyone always gets a reply within a timely fashion. Let's put this all in perspective. It's a hobby, not an obsession.

harpt
02-23-2011, 09:26 AM
. It's a hobby, not an obsession.

I wonder how many folks would argue this one if they're being honest.

Either way I wish you luck in your collecting and certainly didn't mean to get you so fired up over something so little. Take care.

amerks25
02-26-2011, 05:05 PM
I have done a deal with Dave and it was smooth. No issues, easy to deal with and very friendly. I hope to deal with him again.

Mark17
02-27-2011, 04:40 PM
I received prompt payment by money order (which I requested to save PayPal fees) and will ship his Garvey bat out on Monday. Frankly, his response time was about the fastest I've had in dealing with people on this forum.

-Mark