PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have experience buying from Total Sports Enterprises?

Shipp_96
02-04-2011, 10:10 PM
Are they reputable? Does anyone know?? I am sorry to seem like a pest, since I have just joined and ask alot of questions, but that is why I joined :)... for knowledge!

They have ALOT of GU items from a player I love, they offer 100% authenticity and blah blah blah. I am no expert, so it is hard for me to say. I am interested in a couple of their items, but do not want to pop unless it is real.

Any help or experiences with them would be welcome.

Thank you!

Jeffredsfan
02-05-2011, 07:38 AM
I haven't had any dealings with them, but was interested to see what they have based on your comments. I went to their website and it appears they are still putting some sections of the website together. Where did you see them offering game used items?

Jeff

Shipp_96
02-05-2011, 10:28 AM
Yes, you are correct. Their main site is under construction, but at Fans Merchandise, they are selling a ton of items authenticated and COA'd from Total Sports Ent.

Most are just autos, but there is some auto'd GU gear. It matches up photo wise pretty well, but they are mostly gloves and cleats, which somewhat worries me because any person from that team could have worn that item, and then the player signs it as his gamer. I mean, really, have you seen gloves and cleats for NFL teams? They are mostly the same for all position players.

I know I shouldn't be so jaded, but I am not rich by any means and have to do a ton of freelancing to afford any item I pick up, being a family man. I usually buy direct from the source to alleviate my concerns, (as I mentioned previously), so I am...as Scarface said, "what you call...paranoid".

Shipp_96
02-05-2011, 10:46 AM
I just wanted to post I did some more research, and kind of answered my own question. Turns out the player in question has this store and these items linked to his personal website, and promotes it on there to buy his gamers for his charity.

So, it makes me feel better about buying this. Now to try and convince the wife...sigh :(.

I mean, it IS my birthday this month...

Thank you again for the information.