PDA

View Full Version : Bengals 90's Gamer (HELP PLEASE)

Shipp_96
02-04-2011, 02:30 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180618078028&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

I am new to buying GU items from sellers. I usually buy whatever GU items I own in person or online from the league, team or University directly. But, when you only collect certain players from certain schools and/or teams, it gets tricky.

I know the value seems about right, since though Ki-Jana Carter was a STUD when we both attended my first Alma Mater (PENN STATE), he blew out his knee in his 3rd pre-season carry and never got to be worth what he was drafted for.

However, I know little to nothing about NFL gamers from this time period. The description is also conflicting, saying GU but then game issued later on in the ad. To me, it looks WAY to pristine to be used. The auto looks right, as I have checked it from a reputable PSU guy that hold many shows with former players.

I would not give the $300 asking price, either, maybe $200-250 max. Any help would be most appreciated! Thank you.

favrenvikes09
02-04-2011, 02:39 PM
Its not game used, just game issued. He states that in the description. He just failed to mention that in the title.

Shipp_96
02-04-2011, 02:55 PM
OK, well thank you, that helps. Does it look like an authentic team issued jersey? I have to admit the appeal is much less being just issued, but I may still bite.

Mattapan03
02-04-2011, 05:04 PM
Definetly looks issued. I think Ki-jana's Bengals jersey's may have had the tags cut off and hemmed. I remember seeing one like this a while back