PDA

View Full Version : BMH - Nick Swisher D195L 6/1/2010

jsr418
02-01-2011, 11:41 PM
Hi there,

I was hoping you can help me out. I have a game used Swisher bat with a date of 6/1/2010 on the knob. It is Steiner Certified as game used. I was wondering how many of these he ordered for that date. The one I have does not have a cupped end. If it has the date of 6/1/2010 on it, how long would you say it would take to get into his hands and potentially into a game? Thanks so much fr your help and time.

Jay

yankees506
02-02-2011, 11:58 AM
From what i understand once a bat is made it may get to a player/team in as little as one day. as far as when it might have made it into a game nobody can say for sure because it all depends on a few things, including how many bats a player already has for use. Im my experience id say look within a month's time but again it could be later.

jsr418
02-07-2011, 10:17 AM
Thanks for your response. Its amazing that they get these bats so fast. I am still wondering how many Swish bats he received in this order. It appears that most of his bats are cupped. Thanks

Jay

BMH
02-07-2011, 06:20 PM
There were twelve cupped and twelve uncupped with the May 25th order.
The date on the end is when it actually gets into production and is ready to ship.

His bats coming for ST are marked Jan. and Feb but actual orders were placed in December.

On a side note, almost all Yankees are buying their own bats now. I guess they are holding out for resale.

jsr418
02-08-2011, 10:11 AM
Thanks very much for the info Brian! Swish seems to prefer the cupped version.

Jay