PDA

View Full Version : Orioles tickets... Any interest in field box seats?

BergerKing22784
02-01-2011, 08:25 AM
Sorry Mods I am posting this in 2 sections because as of right now I do not have these tickets for sale I am just trying to gauge interest to see if I want to dive in and become a season ticket owner.

Debating buying Orioles season tickets field box tickets behind the Orioles dugout.... These tickets will cost me just under $8,000 for a pair.... Id be looking to sell all NON Yankees or Redsox games for $100 (2 tickets) compared to the $130-135 you would have to pay if you were to buy a single game from the Orioles.... Would any of you forum members be interested in this? As a season ticket holder I am able to buy more tickets at my season ticket holder price so any games you guys might buy from me if I wanted to go to that game I will be able to get myself tickets so its not like I am just buying these to be a scalper or broker or anything I just have a bunch of friends who want to go to games this year but I just know I cant make it to all 81 so I figured I would save my fellow forum members money while they have great seats...