PDA

View Full Version : 2011 TwinsFest Pickup Thread

MLB_Authentic
01-30-2011, 09:51 AM
Anyone have anything that they picked up at Twinsfest to share?

I picked up a 2010 Danny Valencia Game Used Bat - MLB Authenticated which I believe he hit a Grand Slam with.

Also picked up Joe Mauer's 970th Career Hit Baseball as well as a Jim Thome Hit Baseball. Still working to figure out which career hit it was.

Then picked up a MLB Authenticated Matt Garza Autographed Baseball and a Alex Rodriguez Signed UDA Authenticated Signature Model Louisville Slugger.

Will post pictures a little later on.

punch
01-30-2011, 10:50 AM
Grand slam bat??? Only Valencia bats I saw were at FanHQ and I didn't think either of them was a grand slammer. Where did you pick it up?

Only game used I picked up at Twinsfest was a Alexi Casilla 2009 bat in the $20 bargin bin at the Pro Shop. Otherwise got a bunch of balls signed and had Delmon sign a game used bat of his I have. I was a cheap ass this year.

MLB_Authentic
01-30-2011, 11:19 AM
Punch, it is mlb authenticated to September 25th at Detroit. In that game Danny hit a grand slam in his first at bat in the first inning. So it almost has to be this bat. I am waiting from photomatching help from KyleHess to confirm though.

It is from Shaun at Fan HQ

harleighb
01-30-2011, 07:26 PM
Not a pickup (because I've had this jersey in my collection for a few years now) but I had Jeremy Hellickson sign and inscribe a couple of minor league jerseys for me.

punch
01-30-2011, 10:04 PM
Punch, it is mlb authenticated to September 25th at Detroit. In that game Danny hit a grand slam in his first at bat in the first inning. So it almost has to be this bat. I am waiting from photomatching help from KyleHess to confirm though.

It is from Shaun at Fan HQ

Nice! That's pretty sweet. I know the guy who Shaun got that bat from, and that guy got it from the Twins Pro Shop (plus a bunch of other Valencia bats).

Mind saying how much you paid for it? He was asking 300, were you able to talk him down?

MLB_Authentic
01-30-2011, 10:06 PM
Less than $300