PDA

View Full Version : D-ROSE shoes....

djnos7
01-29-2011, 09:14 AM
Anyone know the value of a pair of D-ROSE gu shoes? Any thoughts of the ones on AM right now? I think there proly practice shoes, the red line on the tongue from photos ive seen he doesnt have on his shoes, i think the D-ROSE on the tongue doesnt have the red boxed graphic on the shoes he used in games, those must be samples? Any help...

djnos7
01-29-2011, 09:23 AM
Example

trsent
01-29-2011, 10:28 AM
I have no idea if the shoes are you are asking about are genuine, but I can tell you that these NBA studs generally wear shoes that are labeled "Sample" in some nature and they play a lot of games, so showing pictures of a similar pair from one game is not enough.

Also, I assume "AM" is American Memorabilia? My company, AM Sports Marketing Group doesn't have these shoes up for sale.

djnos7
01-29-2011, 10:38 AM
Joel, yes i am speaking of American, they were just pulled off today, but a seller on ebay has 5 pairs and just sold one yeserday for 415, they are supposedly practice used shoes. I was questioning the american ones because they are samples and all d-rose shoes in pics dont have the red box, he preffered them without. I can land a pair of gu black/black for 1k what do u think?

djnos7
01-29-2011, 10:43 AM
or the home white shoes same style for same price. Can you get a hold of these... there are many pics of him wearing these just not with the red box.

trsent
01-29-2011, 03:37 PM
Joel, yes i am speaking of American, they were just pulled off today, but a seller on ebay has 5 pairs and just sold one yeserday for 415, they are supposedly practice used shoes. I was questioning the american ones because they are samples and all d-rose shoes in pics dont have the red box, he preffered them without. I can land a pair of gu black/black for 1k what do u think?

I don't follow the market to price D-Rose shoes so I cannot give advice. I can tell you he is one heck of a player, a possibility for MVP and I've met him a few times and he is really a nice guy.