PDA

View Full Version : Jim F Thorpe Discuss

NEFAN
01-28-2011, 05:36 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/jim-f-thorpe-throwing-disk-/160538513721?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2560d75139

Wow, this sounds with a real "Genius" with what may be a nice pice if real.

CampWest
01-28-2011, 06:27 PM
This needs to be posted for posterity...

here is jim f thorpe throwing disk .that he use to practice with. it was given to a kid name david. back in 1944 he sent it home here in mantica calif. well back in 1987. i bought as storage unit in mantica and this is where i got it i bought the storage unit. and i keep it and put it in my collection. well here a few mouths ago i found out from butterfild and butterfild. that it was worth 2 1/2 millon or more. a num 1 supprerman comic just sold for 1milon and this belong to the worlds greatest athlete.well i am going to sell it for alot less. i just got word that my youngest son is in the hospital about 6;00pm last night.. his kiddneys are feeling. he is a very bad dieabetic. they have tubs in his stomach, and one in his arm. he is not going to be her much longer. and he is in tex,i need to get back there. but i need funds. so i am going to list this disk for 900.000.. a person with time can ,make good money if they want to auction it off. or if youi are a collector. here is a chance to get a very good buy, on a very rear item. now here is a copy of the letter that what the kid wrote to his mother.----- dear mom i love you much+am sorry i can not make it home. but we are leaveing in about 2 hours. betty and her mother is fine. tom and larry said hello. also mom i am sending a box home for you to hold for me. in the box is a disk. it is used in sports it belong to jim thorpe. he is a football player his dad sac gave it to me. and told me all aout hus son jim.he use to practice with this disk for the olympics with the disk back in 1911. and he won. his real name is watholhuhuck, that is his indan name. a great guy, i hope i get to meet him when we get back there. any way mom. betty mother and sac are are just about ready so i had better say by for now. love you david. well thats what the letter says. it a little hard to read. but it can be made out. i made this copy so people would not touch the letter. buty like i say. i need to sell it. i need to go to tex. to br\e with my son. thankl you for reading this and the buyer get the letter also. jack710 ps it should be pick up. not put in the mail. or i can meet you 1/2 way