PDA

View Full Version : Introduction - Jets/Rockies

Greenbaumer
01-25-2011, 04:57 PM
Hey everyone, was just approved for the site and wanted to say hello. I've been collecting memorabilia for about 8 years and received my first game used item this year and fell in love (Game used cleats from Jets Safety Jim Leonhard which he autographed for me). I'm now looking into growing my game worn collection and tonight will be at the JO Sports Co store in Vegas possibly picking up my first game used jersey. Anyways, just wanted to say hello, and I'm looking forward to being part of this community.

Cannot wait to see the great Jets and Rockies stuff out there. Those two teams will be my main focus.

- Adam

xpress34
01-25-2011, 05:58 PM
Hey everyone, was just approved for the site and wanted to say hello. I've been collecting memorabilia for about 8 years and received my first game used item this year and fell in love (Game used cleats from Jets Safety Jim Leonhard which he autographed for me). I'm now looking into growing my game worn collection and tonight will be at the JO Sports Co store in Vegas possibly picking up my first game used jersey. Anyways, just wanted to say hello, and I'm looking forward to being part of this community.

Cannot wait to see the great Jets and Rockies stuff out there. Those two teams will be my main focus.

- Adam

Adam -

WELCOME! I posted on your other thread about Rockies stuff.

- Smitty