PDA

View Full Version : Game used hockey sticks at Boston garden

Mulligans
01-21-2011, 11:33 PM
I just got back from the celts game at the Garden and was surprised to see that they had game used hockey sticks in the pro shop. I thought some of you hockey guys would like to know?

jobathenut
01-23-2011, 12:05 AM
Do you know if they had any blake wheeler.As i have been wanting to get one for my brother.
I just got back from the celts game at the Garden and was surprised to see that they had game used hockey sticks in the pro shop. I thought some of you hockey guys would like to know?

Mulligans
01-23-2011, 09:07 AM
The guy said that they had wheeler but all that was left was seidman, kamfer, and Horton and he expected to see more coming in. I'll keep my eyes open for you.

cruwet
01-23-2011, 03:34 PM
I went to a game there in October and they had a bunch of GU sticks before the game. I grabed a great Shawn Thornton Reebok Sickick II from last season for $70. There were very few when I went back in after the game.

jobathenut
01-23-2011, 11:41 PM
Thanks "mulligans" i would appreciate that.:)
The guy said that they had wheeler but all that was left was seidman, kamfer, and Horton and he expected to see more coming in. I'll keep my eyes open for you.

Mulligans
02-06-2011, 03:33 PM
I took in a B's game last week and they had @ 20 new GU sticks in the shop with some great players that top out at @ $130. No Wheeler again, but you might want to call them and see if they will hold one for you. If so, I'd be happy to pick one up and ship it off to you.

Jeff

jobathenut
02-07-2011, 03:26 AM
Jeff-That is very nice of you to offer to do that for me (i am assumming you are talking to me) as whoelse would want a wheeler item.:) I will look up thier number and give them a call and ask them.
I took in a B's game last week and they had @ 20 new GU sticks in the shop with some great players that top out at @ $130. No Wheeler again, but you might want to call them and see if they will hold one for you. If so, I'd be happy to pick one up and ship it off to you.

Jeff

Mulligans
02-07-2011, 09:31 AM
Wheeler is one of my Favorites too!..... I picked up his "throwback Winter Classic" Jersey last season.

No problem helping out....I'm usually at a C's or B's game twice a month.

Neely8
02-07-2011, 12:12 PM
Do you know if they had any blake wheeler.As i have been wanting to get one for my brother.

I have a Wheeler game used Bauer TotalOne stick that is fully taped (blade and buttend) and shows good use available if you have any interest. You can contact me at njvette1@aol.com if you have any interest. John.

jobathenut
02-08-2011, 01:55 AM
Really,wow thats great.Its nice to see blake get some love outside of me and my brother.As i thought only and me and him were fans of wheeler.Blake played his college hockey here in minnesota for the gophers and thats me and my brothers favorite hockey team.So we got to know him in the time he was here.And he is a great kid.Yeah i was looking at that jersey,thats a nice pick up,i wish i could've afforded that.
Wheeler is one of my Favorites too!..... I picked up his "throwback Winter Classic" Jersey last season.

No problem helping out....I'm usually at a C's or B's game twice a month.