PDA

View Full Version : Matt Gamel Game Used Auto Bat LS

Krom
01-19-2011, 09:03 PM
For sale a game used Matt Gamel signed LS bat. Will sell for $40 dlvd and insured. If interested i will add pics.

rdeversole
01-19-2011, 09:10 PM
Interested. my email is rdeversole@gmail.com. Please send pictures and I'll probably buy it!

HawaiiSportsNut
01-19-2011, 09:10 PM
Please email me pics.
guppies@guppies4me.com

Krom
01-19-2011, 09:36 PM
http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff427/KromsBucket/gamel1.jpg
http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff427/KromsBucket/gamel2.jpg
Thanks for the interest. Its quite a nice bat and beautiful sig. just lost interest in full game used. (too pricey a hobby for me)

harleighb
01-19-2011, 09:37 PM
Shoot me pics as well harleighb@hotmail.com

rdeversole
01-20-2011, 09:24 AM
Thanks for the photos. I'll pass.

HawaiiSportsNut
01-20-2011, 02:42 PM
I will pass on the bat as well. Thanks.

SkubeBats
01-20-2011, 03:49 PM
If anyone is looking for Mat Gamel game used bats, email me.

nt_eagle
01-20-2011, 03:52 PM
Way to hijack the Tread, Skube! :mad:

SkubeBats
01-20-2011, 03:55 PM
He's selling a pro stck bat I'm selling his bats with his name on them.

SkubeBats
01-20-2011, 03:59 PM
nt_eagle,
I know your new to the forum but we don't like smart a-- comments on here. This is the second time you wrote something after one of my posts. Now this one and the one where I'm trying to sell a Palmeiro bat. You can keep these kind of comments to yourself, please.

nt_eagle
01-20-2011, 04:14 PM
Guess I should've said 'gravy-train' instead of 'hijack'. More PC, I guess.

nt_eagle
01-20-2011, 04:16 PM
If anyone is looking for Mat Gamel game used bats, email me.
Funny, I don't see 'Pro Stock' Bats described anywhere...:rolleyes:

yankees506
01-20-2011, 04:30 PM
I also thought the comment on the palmiero bat was uncalled for. NT i think your personallity is showing wayyy too much in your post's and its rubbing some members the wrong way.

SkubeBats
01-20-2011, 04:53 PM
nt_eagle,
If you look at the picture of the bat you can see it's a pro stck bat...

Krom
01-20-2011, 09:08 PM
nt_eagle,
I know your new to the forum but we don't like smart a-- comments on here. This is the second time you wrote something after one of my posts. Now this one and the one where I'm trying to sell a Palmeiro bat. You can keep these kind of comments to yourself, please.
I am new here too but you can start your own threads to sell your stuff.

SkubeBats
01-20-2011, 09:18 PM
KROM,
SORRY, I didn't mean steal your post or anything. It just seemed to me that all the guys that we looking at this post were looking for bats with his name on them instead of a pro stock bat thats signed by him.

Krom
01-20-2011, 09:52 PM
KROM,
SORRY, I didn't mean steal your post or anything. It just seemed to me that all the guys that we looking at this post were looking for bats with his name on them instead of a pro stock bat thats signed by him.
Unless this is the wrong finish i was under the impression this was 1/6 he ordered.
http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_forum/showthread.php?t=25803

SkubeBats
01-20-2011, 10:06 PM
KROM,
Here are some pictures of the Mat Gamel bats that me and Brian are talking about. This 3 of the 6 bats he order in this model is Sept. 2008 I had 4 of them but sold one. I know there is another member on here that owns one of these bats also.

Krom
01-20-2011, 10:15 PM
KROM,
Here are some pictures of the Mat Gamel bats that me and Brian are talking about. This 3 of the 6 bats he order in this model is Sept. 2008 I had 4 of them but sold one. I know there is another member on here that owns one of these bats also.
I see, i guess it is autod by Gamel but used by someone else. It wasn't much thankfully but sold to me as used by him. I would change the title but can't find an edit button. I only own 2 bats this and a Reyes i know 100% was used by him as i bought it at Citifield and has the amazing holo. My limited knowledge is also part of why i am selling and sticking to cards. I do thank you for your insite.

SkubeBats
01-20-2011, 10:39 PM
Most people on this site will try and help out their fellow collectors if they can. I'm glad I was able to help you out. By the way welcome this great site. You'll learn a lot on here.

Krom
01-20-2011, 10:55 PM
Most people on this site will try and help out their fellow collectors if they can. I'm glad I was able to help you out. By the way welcome this great site. You'll learn a lot on here.
Already have, thanks

Krom
01-20-2011, 11:39 PM
If any Gamel fans want this as an autographed bat i can sell it for $20 dlvd.

nt_eagle
01-21-2011, 01:11 AM
So, from $40 for the original asking price on this particular Gamel Bat, that has now gone down to $20?! Don't you see that you are 'gravy-training' off of Krom in advertising YOUR Bats, when NOT posting them on a different Thread, Skube?!
My guess is, that you'd go do a Card Show, but not pay the Table Fee, before the Show started...unless you got what YOU wanted out of it. Just my opinion, but if if you want to sell ANOTHER Gamel Bat (with specs that YOU have), post it on another Thread! And don't take away from the Peeps that are interested in Krom's Bat, and that Bat alone!

SkubeBats
01-21-2011, 09:24 AM
nt_eagle,
If I was you I would mind my own buisness. You have only been on this site for under one week and your stirring things up already. It won't be long and you'll be gone form this site if this is how your going to be. Yes, I do have my bats listed on here for sale under another post. The problem with the bat being sold on here by KROM was he was told it was a bat used by Mat Gamel. I showed him information that shows that this bat wasn't used by Gamel just signed by him. That's why he lowered his price. It's not because I made a post about my bats. With this said stay the hell out of ny buisness or I will file a complaint agianst you with this site.

SkubeBats
01-21-2011, 09:35 AM
KROM,
Did you lower your price because I made a post about my Gamel bats or was it because the information Brian Hillerich game us about Gamel bats??

Why are you guys passing on this bat? Is ist because his name isn't stamped on the bat or what?

NT_Eagle,
I've been on this site for over 5 years and your only the second person that I had a problem with on here. That most tell you something (KEEP YOUR COMMENTS TO YOURSELF).....

dcgreg25
01-21-2011, 10:13 AM
Ok guys...lets try to keep this on topic. Any future posts on this thread not specifically about Krom's will be deleted.

Krom
01-21-2011, 12:49 PM
KROM,
Did you lower your price because I made a post about my Gamel bats or was it because the information Brian Hillerich game us about Gamel bats??

Why are you guys passing on this bat? Is ist because his name isn't stamped on the bat or what?

NT_Eagle,
I've been on this site for over 5 years and your only the second person that I had a problem with on here. That most tell you something (KEEP YOUR COMMENTS TO YOURSELF).....
I did think it was used by him, i wasn't sure of the type Brian was talking about, i was just going off the model #. Not a problem as i don't want to sell something that isn't as i claim. If it was an expensive item i would be upset but have very little into it and don't mind selling it as a bat signed by Gamel.

xpress34
01-21-2011, 03:19 PM
This is the 1st I've read of this thread after some heated debate between Skubes and NT... I am not taking either side on Krom's thread, BUT I am here to add some insight that is sorely lacking in the information that has been provided here.

Just because Krom's bat is a 'PRO STOCK' does NOT mean it's not GU by Gamel. It may be Spring Training GU or early call up GU. I've seen PLENTY of Rockies young player's GU bats that are PRO STOCK from either their 1st week up or Spring Training. Contrary to popular belief, just because a guy makes it to pro ball (Minors, not Majors) doesn't mean he has a bat made with his name and some guys don't ge it done until they make the majors.

Even then, players might use Pro Stock bats at Spring training while waiting for their 'Player Model' bats to come in.

Here is a SOLID case in point example from my own collection:

2010 Carlos Gonzalez (CARGO) GU Rockies Spring Training PRO STOCK Bat (Rawlings Adirondack PRO)

http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j442/Lumber_Jack_Bat_Co/Sports/Baseball%20Items/Memorabilia/Bats/Cargo2.jpg

The knob is dated 2/10/10 and marked LO (Carlos - not everyone calls him Cargo) and 5.

Cargo personal verified that this is indeed a bat he USED in Spring Training (hence the knob markings) before his Player Model bats came in.

There is a 31 in the cup on the barrel. When asked, Carlos said that was probably the number of the Minor Leaguer or player who used the bat after him once he got his Player Model bats.

I also use to have a Tulowitzki LVS Pro Stock I43 that Tulo verified as his as well before Player Models came in.

That said, I would contact the source you got the bat from and find out exactly what you have (if you can) before you potentially short sell yourself.

All the best and lets keep this civil gentlemen...

- Smitty

(P.S. - I can take a pic of the knob and add if anyone wants)

Krom
01-21-2011, 03:49 PM
This is the 1st I've read of this thread after some heated debate between Skubes and NT... I am not taking either side on Krom's thread, BUT I am here to add some insight that is sorely lacking in the information that has been provided here.

Just because Krom's bat is a 'PRO STOCK' does NOT mean it's not GU by Gamel. It may be Spring Training GU or early call up GU. I've seen PLENTY of Rockies young player's GU bats that are PRO STOCK from either their 1st week up or Spring Training. Contrary to popular belief, just because a guy makes it to pro ball (Minors, not Majors) doesn't mean he has a bat made with his name and some guys don't ge it done until they make the majors.

Even then, players might use Pro Stock bats at Spring training while waiting for their 'Player Model' bats to come in.

Here is a SOLID case in point example from my own collection:

2010 Carlos Gonzalez (CARGO) GU Rockies Spring Training PRO STOCK Bat (Rawlings Adirondack PRO)

http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j442/Lumber_Jack_Bat_Co/Sports/Baseball%20Items/Memorabilia/Bats/Cargo2.jpg

The knob is dated 2/10/10 and marked LO (Carlos - not everyone calls him Cargo) and 5.

Cargo personal verified that this is indeed a bat he USED in Spring Training (hence the knob markings) before his Player Model bats came in.

There is a 31 in the cup on the barrel. When asked, Carlos said that was probably the number of the Minor Leaguer or player who used the bat after him once he got his Player Model bats.

I also use to have a Tulowitzki LVS Pro Stock I43 that Tulo verified as his as well before Player Models came in.

That said, I would contact the source you got the bat from and find out exactly what you have (if you can) before you potentially short sell yourself.

All the best and lets keep this civil gentlemen...

- Smitty

(P.S. - I can take a pic of the knob and add if anyone wants)
Thanks for your post. I am pretty new to GU items but have collected cards and autographs for over 15 years. To me GU items are a bit complicated compared to cards or even autos if you know the players signature (if not certified) I bought the bat a year and a half ago and have little into it so i don't mind either holding or selling low. Thanks Smitty thats good imformation to know.