PDA

View Full Version : help from someone going to Brewers spring training

jake33
01-19-2011, 02:25 PM
I am looking for someone who is attending Brewers spring training to get something signed for me.

I assume Shawn Riggans will not make the roster and he will not be at the On Deck event on 1/30/11, so spring training looks like the best best.

I have a 2009 stars and stripes game used hat of his (when with Tampa Bay) and I was looking to get the front bill autogrpahed by Shawn. Is anyone going to be there that would be willing to run this down for me?

Thanks

jahimiak33@yahoo.com

jake33
01-19-2011, 02:30 PM
And/or looking for someone going to Padres spring training for a gregg zaun game used hat that I have.

OaklandAsFan
01-19-2011, 06:30 PM
I live in AZ and hit up ST games all month. I could hunt those down for you if you want.

jake33
02-10-2011, 01:41 PM
Hi OaklandAsFan, can you email me at jahimiak33@yahoo.com

I just need the Riggans, will mail you the hat and the silver paint pen as well....

or call 262.455-1404

jake33
04-06-2011, 10:11 AM
Just wanted to publicly thanks Mike the A's fan for helping me out.

I had a 2009 Stars and Stripes game hat of Shawn Riggans, has been a pain to try to get signed for a year or so. Mailed it to a minor league team last year with no luck.... So, i made this tread and Mike was willing to run down the auto for me.

What made this tough is Riggans did not report to camp until late March because of pnemonia. On the last day of camp, Mike went to camp and got the had autographed with the "GAME USED 2009 inscription" on the front bill. THANKS A TON! Great that this forum helps out others!

Thanks again Mike for the time and effort you put in!

Also, a side note I had Mike use a THICK metalic silver paint pen, one of those PX pens, the auto on the red bill looks incredible. WAY better than a sharpie, bold and thick auto! Will post pics later.

Bought the paint pen on amazon for $4.50 shipped, it would be like $13 at a store other wise...

OaklandAsFan
04-06-2011, 12:04 PM
Jake,

Glad I could help out!
I will vouch for that pen, the graph came out beautifully!! I plan on picking up a few of them myself for graphs.

Mike

jake33
04-06-2011, 08:10 PM
photo