PDA

View Full Version : Cincinnati Bengals Game Used Jerseys and Helmets Wanted

dplettn
01-18-2011, 05:37 PM
I am interested in Game Used Cincinnati Bengals memorabilia from players like Ken Anderson, Chris Collinsworth, Tim Krumrie, James Brooks, Ickey Woods, Boomer Esiason, Reggie Williams, Dan Ross, David Fulcher, and Eddie Edwards. The modern guys of the Carson Palmer era interest me too, but I don't yet have a single thing to recall memories of celebrating.

As may be obvious by the fact that I’m actually wanting Bengals game used merchandise (dealers likely wouldn’t want any inventory so difficult to sell) I am a collector, not a dealer or reseller. Believe it or not, I still love my Bengals and always will.

plettner@fuse.net

All contacts from players, agents, or other individuals will be kept strictly confidential.

dplettn
02-24-2011, 09:46 PM
I still want to buy a game used Ken Anderson Cincinnati Bengals item

I still want to buy a game used Boomer Esiason Cincinnati Bengals item...

the whole list below, really. Please e-mail me.

plettner@fuse.net

dplettn
02-19-2013, 10:34 AM
Wanted: Game Used Cincinnati Bengals memorabilia (game used jersey, game used helmet, etc) from players like Ken Anderson, Chris Collinsworth, Tim Krumrie, James Brooks, Ickey Woods, Boomer Esiason, Dan Ross, David Fulcher, and Eddie Edwards. I am even open to some now less universally popular Bengals of yesteryear like Carson Palmer and "Ochocinco".

As may be obvious by the fact that I’m actually wanting Bengals game used jerseys and game used helmets (dealers likely wouldn’t want any inventory so difficult to sell) I am a collector, not a dealer or reseller. Believe it or not, I still love my Bengals and always will.

Please contact me at the e-mail below

plettner@fuse.net

Whether its a Chad Johnson game used Jersey or an AJ Green game used helmet you want to sell, I want many Bengals items. And, I will reply quickly.

Contact from players, agents, or other individuals will be kept strictly confidential.

dplettn
04-30-2013, 12:33 PM
bump...

The draft got me thinking to invite e-mails from those who have game used Bengals items which would be available for sale or trade.

plettner at fuse.net

tiger7171
04-30-2013, 02:29 PM
do you have any charles alexander items?

Blitzmaster
05-01-2013, 07:32 PM
I have a Sam Adams helmet that I have been thinking of selling, LMK if you are interested. Chrisnjodi67@hotmail.com.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/16355_1274128663250_6537665_n.jpg
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/16355_1274128703251_3152681_n.jpg
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/16355_1274128743252_3683767_n.jpg

Blitzmaster
05-01-2013, 07:34 PM
From 2003....easily photo-matched on Getty Images.

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/16355_1274128623249_2333252_n.jpg

dplettn
05-02-2013, 03:18 PM
I don't check this thread regularly, so please consider to e-mail me at plettner at fuse.net for a quick response.

dplettn
09-16-2013, 02:12 PM
A monday night football bump!

Wanted: Game Worn Cincinnati Bengals memorabilia (game used jersey, game used helmet, etc) from players like Ken Anderson, Chris Collinsworth, Tim Krumrie, James Brooks, Ickey Woods, Boomer Esiason, Dan Ross, David Fulcher, and Eddie Edwards. I am even open to some now less universally popular Bengals of yesteryear like Carson Palmer and "Ochocinco".

As may be obvious by the fact that I’m actually wanting Bengals game used jerseys and game used helmets (dealers likely wouldn’t want any inventory so difficult to sell) I am a collector, not a dealer or reseller. I love my Bengals and always will.

Please contact me at the e-mail below

plettner@fuse.net

Whether its a Chad Johnson game used Jersey or an AJ Green game used helmet you want to sell, I want many Bengals items. And, I will reply quickly.

Contact from players, agents, or other individuals will be kept strictly confidential.

chakes89
09-16-2013, 02:32 PM
I may have missed it but do you have any Bengals stuff to trade? If so, I have some Reds items that I could possibly move for Bengals items if you have any interest. If not, my bad.

Email me if you are interested, I could possibly move a Jay Bruce item(s) for the right Bengals item(s)

Thanks

anythingdish
09-17-2013, 09:56 AM
I have a daulton rookie jersey if you are interested. email me at Michael.creel@anythingdish.com

dplettn
09-17-2013, 01:23 PM
I may have missed it but do you have any Bengals stuff to trade? If so, I have some Reds items that I could possibly move for Bengals items if you have any interest. If not, my bad.

Email me if you are interested, I could possibly move a Jay Bruce item(s) for the right Bengals item(s)

In theory, if you have an item I covet I'd be open to trading, but I'd prefer to buy. Send me an e-mail to let me know what you have.

plettner@fuse.net