PDA

View Full Version : Ebay selling bad luck!

BergerKing22784
01-16-2011, 04:31 PM
Yeah so I am getting pretty annoyed! I have sold this one item 4 freaking times and all 4 times the stupid winning bidder doesnt pay for it! I am getting somewhere though! At least the most recent bidder said he got to bid happy and won to much stuff that he wont be able to pay for it like the other jerks who just ignored me! Ive had one guy keep getting outbid and I think he thinks I am having others bid on it because I am not happy with the total so now he wont accept my 2nd chance offers! I freaking hate ebay and there no negative feedback for buyers thing! GRRR I know its been said many times but I had to vent... Ok I feel better now =)

AWA85
01-16-2011, 06:26 PM
I know what you mean, had that happen on one of my auctions where the buyer said he couldn't pay because his paypal was not working and never responded again. Also had a Jim Palmer OMLB signed with HOF inscription and auto show ticket and have about 13 watchers with zero bids. Maybe my low auction price of $20 scared people off! Oh ebay.... always an adventure for a seller!

Jstef15
01-17-2011, 11:38 AM
I had a guy say he doesn't get paid for the end of the month... I wanted to reply well than why did you bid like you had the money??

It's annoying.. I feel your pain. Good luck.

NEFAN
01-18-2011, 03:51 PM
Ebay has taken away the ability to even give a negative to a deabeat bidder. All I ever do anymore is shoot the unpaying buyer an email about their lack of honor. It makes me feel better and occaisionally works. Also, I make anybody with less than a +10 rating email me before they bid.